Why are white people nicer to me if I date white women

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I’ve noticed everytime I’ve dated a white girl and we were walking anywhere, dudes would wink at me, ethnics would nod at me and shit. Whenever I went to spoons (pub) whites would be giga talkative. Even old white couples would approach us.

Yesterday I met with a friend and we were both walking, because she wore the same colour jacket as me, I guess people assumed we were dating. We got honked at by some white dude and he showed me a thumbs up, ethnics smiled at me too. Ethnic men that is.

What is it with white men ENCOURAGING this shit? Ethnic men hate on ethnic women who racemix?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gaia262, lil truecel and 9 others
Larp or FAKECEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: to be human, klip11, justinzayn and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 19036
for some reason this sounds so unreal, who tf drives by someone and honks and gives a thumbs up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Gaia262, Deleted member 22380 and 9 others
for some reason this sounds so unreal, who tf drives by someone and honks and gives a thumbs up
Yeah dude it sounds like LARP I know, but I assure you it wasn’t.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
It's cuz you're asian so it gives lifefuel to people with small dicks.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse, Deleted member 22380, n0rthface and 4 others
It's cuz you're asian so it gives lifefuel to people with small dicks.
Unironically I think that’s the case. They probably think ugly pajeet managed to get something, why can’t I?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17735 and SchizoAutism
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, bugeater23, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I’ve noticed everytime I’ve dated a white girl and we were walking anywhere, dudes would wink at me, ethnics would nod at me and shit. Whenever I went to spoons (pub) whites would be giga talkative. Even old white couples would approach us.

Yesterday I met with a friend and we were both walking, because she wore the same colour jacket as me, I guess people assumed we were dating. We got honked at by some white dude and he showed me a thumbs up, ethnics smiled at me too. Ethnic men that is.

What is it with white men ENCOURAGING this shit? Ethnic men hate on ethnic women who racemix?
Complete 360 experience to what I have seen. And mongrels are the largest minority group where I am.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Complete 360 experience to what I have seen. And mongrels are the largest minority group where I am.
You mean 180 you mathscel

Anyways that’s odd, whites and brown men are chill about it. The old uncle types are the ones who look the most and nod at me. Young brown dudes not as much, brown women just hate it overall.

Whites are hella nice to me whenever I bring a white girl w me. I think cuz I don’t look like a thug too it probably has some effect

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Bvnny., Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You mean 180 you mathscel

Anyways that’s odd, whites and brown men are chill about it. The old uncle types are the ones who look the most and nod at me. Young brown dudes not as much, brown women just hate it overall.

Whites are hella nice to me whenever I bring a white girl w me. I think cuz I don’t look like a thug too it probably has some effect
Intriguing. This must be curry privilege

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
Intriguing. This must be curry privilege
Maybe yeah, when I used to go out with my gf and I’d tease her. Old white couples would always tell me stuff like I’m lucky and she’s beautiful and talk to us about random shit JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Maybe yeah, when I used to go out with my gf and I’d tease her. Old white couples would always tell me stuff like I’m lucky and she’s beautiful and talk to us about random shit JFL.
Lol never happened to me. Then again I never really went out with my gfs and shit. Even girls I was speaking 2 I never really went out with. Now that I think about it, outside of girls I pulled from nightclubs I literally cannot remeber the last time I went out with a white foid even a freind XD. When I walked around with the paki foid the curries and Arabs were like 😳🤔😵‍💫🥴 was arkward. When I was with black foid then again it was just one date nobody really looked but I literally met her by the Nando’s XD the people there was kind I guess?

Last white foid I remembered I was with every white guy who walked past did a double take cos of her ass. Even ethnics did (her Ass was huge). Nobody treated me different though

Because your Mission in Life Is to White wash your genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Being with a white girl is « tiktokable » as I like to say , it is super NT , no wonder u getting validation

Nah bro, can't have happened, some of them blue eyed ones must've shot lasers out their eyes on seeing you with a white girl

• JFL
Have you Been reality shifting lately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and the BULL
They are not happy for you.
It’s just lifefuel for them because you’re ethnic + short.

• +1

Because they want to own your black ass. Seriously this movie answers your question. Whites are so obsessed with being woke they basically wish they could be black just because being you would make them morally superior. That is why they are so kind to you. They want to prove how progressive and open minded they are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and FailedNormieManlet

It's ducking water Niagara
Check dm

• +1
just be indian

Depends yes white people will be more open to you alot of the time if you're with a white girl becuase the fact you have a white gf is proof to them you are one of the "good" ethnics

However at the same time if I'm walking in a mall with a blonde girl I do get way more evil eyes from people that usual

• Woah
white 'males' are cuckolds by nature

Colorskin

• JFL
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 21620