Why are women so fucking stupid?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I fucking hate women, so fucking much

My dumb whore mother decided to turn off our wifi router because my low IQ brother didn't bring his phone to her before he went to bed. Ever since she turned it off it hasn't been working and I've tried turning it on and off several times. She just didn't fucking care and went to bed. Dumbass bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, gaypharoah, KrissKross and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, jefferson and Deleted member 685
come on bro your mother birthed you into this world.

pay her some respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Mysticcc and Deleted member 685
come on bro your mother birthed you into this world.

pay her some respect.
Yeah I know I should but she made so many mistakes and was a total whore when she was young. Had an abortion at 18 because the dumb whore got pregnant by accident cause the thingy in her vagina broke. Also had 5 other boyfriends before she met my dad and had me at FUCKING 39 YEARS OLD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, crosshold, Vitruvian and 4 others
and had me at FUCKING 39
I genuinely feel horrible for you, you seem to have been birthed by someone that didn't care for their health.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, retard, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I genuinely feel horrible for you, you seem to have been birthed by someone that didn't care for their health.
Yeah cause she's a sheeple idiot puppet, like most people they won't do any bit of personal research and just trust whatever the government says. I was only breastfed for 7 months and my brother and sister were only breastfed for a few weeks cause her old saggy tits gave up jfl. Clown world.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, retard, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Yeah cause she's a sheeple idiot puppet, like most people they won't do any bit of personal research and just trust whatever the government says. I was only breastfed for 7 months and my brother and sister were only breastfed for a few weeks cause her old saggy tits gave up jfl. Clown world.
jfl.

idiots dont even care about the importance of breastfeeding. a few weeks wTF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 685
jfl.

idiots dont even care about the importance of breastfeeding. a few weeks wTF
Her tits legit gave up, 39 is wayyy too old to give birth she unironically looked old and had wrinkles already. My dad was like 42

Her tits legit gave up, 39 is wayyy too old to give birth she unironically looked old and had wrinkles already. My dad was like 42
fucking hell mate. that could explain your pren T TBH

• +1
I just want to say
your avatar: hairs me :p

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and fukmylyf
At least you dont have down syndrome. Children born when parents were old have a higher risk

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
At least you dont have down syndrome. Children born when parents were old have a higher risk
Yeah another reason not to have kids at such an old age. But modern society supports these disgusting fucking whores to have kids at 35+ and act like sluts during their teenage years up to mid twenties.

I swear if I could choose between a loyal, traditional and submissive girl as a wife to have kids with at my own place being self sufficient in a village and slaying I'd choose the first one. I can't stand these whores

• +1
Reactions: retard and MammothActuary
same reason why like half of them believe in astrology and horoscopes. they follow the crowd but when it comes time to make a normal decision they are incapable

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
My parents use to do that shit whenever I had bad grades

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and auboutduprecipice
Women think based on emotion.

Men think based on logic.

one of the differences in our nature.

• +1