Why Are You All So Obsessed With HGH

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I understand it can affect all sorts like height and craniofacial development and height but that's in teen years. I'm just want to knwo why are there adults past the age of 15 using it? Your gonna end up looking like

Screenshot 20200513 204808

Screenshot 20200513 204749

It's gross. If you ant to grow taller LL and spine decompression is your only option. It's truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, RichardSpencel, goat2x and 3 others
Solid thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lev Peshkov
bluecel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
Blue is the new grey

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
that gut only happens from insulin abuse

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
if palumboism is caused by excessive GH then prove it by showing me one person with gigantism/acromegaly who has GH gut.

also, this image
View attachment 405540
is exactly what people WANT their faces to turn into (to an extent). look at how big his jaw is. people with tiny jaws want to take GH so it can grow into a more normal size.
Long face, assynetrical its just a bit weird. That's all. Nowhere near barret tier

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Furious Dingleberry
he's had elevated IGF-1 since birth. obviously his bones didn't even know how to grow amongst each other. it's a different story taking it in teenage years or adulthood. GH generally has a positive effect on cranofacial growth on people 16+ because their zygos, brow ridge and mandible see the most growth.

It's not. explain to me why acromegaly patients that have 10x the GH and IGF-1 levels of bodybuilders still don't have palumboism.
View attachment 405548
Palumboism is mostly caused by insulin resistance, which causes a build up of tissue in the abdominal section.
I know exactly why it happens but I don't want to write a pamphlet

It increases mandible size but has no negative effect on your dick or tits.

I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to succinctly explain how exactly you believe palumboism occurs.
I don't believe I know. I know.

I'm too tired rn. GH abuse causes insulin resistance. You can't say GH doesn't contribute to it. It just does. Just look online.

The guy saying only insulin causes it is just wrong. Look up what insulin resistance is. I've wrote probably 5000 words on the topic of insulin resistance here since the start of 2019.

It makes your bones thicker. For a recessed sub human bug man like me a thicker skull and bigger face would be a good thing, on somone that already had a big face and head it will turn them in to a neanderthal monster like the pics u posted