Why are you so fucking bluepilled?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Texted a girl. After her begging to send a pic, I sent one. She answered "Cool. I need to sleep now". Not one more time will I send a pic of my fucking face. Not one of you guys who I asked to rate me straight out told me that I am fucking ugly! We are on a looksmax forum guys. We need brutal honesty here! No sugarcoating!

'If you were good-looking you would never google the things you did that led you to this website'

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, FatmanO, Deleted member 281 and 8 others
If you want to get a girl above your looksmax, texing and online dating isn't gonna work for you. You'd have to establish a real life relationship, have a vibrant, alpha, funny, trustworthy personality and have both social status and skills.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Lorsss
Bro i told you , you are 2-3/10 , have some common sense befor taking stupid actions =>get more iq
It's over for you....

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
If you want to get a girl above your looksmax, texing and online dating isn't gonna work for you. You'd have to establish a real life relationship, have a vibrant, alpha, funny, trustworthy personality and have both social status and skills.
I guess that's off the table then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
bluepilled? dude....I'm rapepilled. also RIP Nathan Larson's website

pour one out....

This girl is a little slut who hasn't even finished puberty yet. She's not that good looking. Not even my type at all. If a girl wants all of that what you mentioned she can go fuck off and end her meaningless existence.
Bro i told you , you are 2-3/10 , have some common sense befor taking stupid actions =>get more iq
It's over for you....
What are you talking about? I never sent you a DM.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began