why aren't I lean at 2200 calories anymore, CUTTING HELP!?

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
In november I ate 2500 calories and weighed 70KG now I eat 2200 and weigh 76KG?

Between that period I stopped counting calories and gained alot of face fat. In november my face was leaner than now.

What is wrong? Did I cut too fast? Or did the weighing scale just break? I have an analouge bodyweight scale.

@forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @5.5psl @pneumocystosis @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
either way u have to leanmax again stop coping and put the fork down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
You don't eat 2200 but 2500+ calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 25223
Between that period I stopped counting calories and gained alot of face fat. In november my face was leaner than now.
You answered yourself

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, 5.5psl and Deleted member 25223
you mean what 5.5psl said?
Yeah but also keep in mind, if you're cutting and at some point stop losing weight, you need to reduce calories further

Cuz body adapts to that caloric intake to "save itself" from wasting

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yeah but also keep in mind, if you're cutting and at some point stop losing weight, you need to reduce calories further

Cuz body adapts to that caloric intake to "save itself" from wasting
You don't eat 2200 but 2500+ calories
either way u have to leanmax again stop coping and put the fork down
I used to unintentionally do intermittent fasting where i worked 10 hour shifts in retail, becaude i could only eat during my break.

MPMD says if you cut too fast you will wont lose all the fat you gain.

I do have low muscle and can only bench 30kg with no spotter as well, it is pathetic i know but im not gonna bulk any time soon, I know just having that muscle burns through fat better than anything else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23558
I used to unintentionally do intermittent fasting where i worked 10 hour shifts in retail, becaude i could only eat during my break.

I do have low muscle and can only bench 30kg with no spotter as well, it is pathetic i know but im not gonna bulk any time soon, I know just having that muscle burns through fat better than anything else.

yep lifting when cutting is a must i learnt that the hard way

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 25223
In november I ate 2500 calories and weighed 70KG now I eat 2200 and weigh 76KG?

What is wrong? Did I cut too fast? Or did the weighing scale just break? I have an analouge bodyweight scale.

@forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @5.5psl @pneumocystosis @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Prettyboy
Either you idiotically weighed yourself wearing clothes and after a mean and or in the morning so you never knew your true weight due to glycogen blood sugar boosting your lbs by 4. Or you could have put on muscle if you been gymcelling or maybe your destined to be a fat fuck

man benches less than what I bench for a pump/warmup. And I’m on a 1-2k deficit but I do eat 2.1k calories daily

Either you idiotically weighed yourself wearing clothes and after a mean and or in the morning so you never knew your true weight due to glycogen blood sugar boosting your lbs by 4. Or you could have put on muscle if you been gymcelling or maybe your destined to be a fat fuck
bro, im pretty sure ive put on quite a bit of muscle, and if i got to 70kg i would be leaner than ever,

its probably because id eat vegan for that period of time or more likely i was eating less 2000 calories or less.

You just need to be counting calories again, simple as.

And 2000kcal a day is kind of high on a cut unless you are very physically active.

Lots of bodybuilders 5x your size cut on 1500-1800kcal a day.

Then there are cheats you can throw in like an ECA stack (burn about 100 extra kcal a day), clenbuterol (burn about an extra 200 kcal a day) or DNP (burn an extra 600 or so extra kcal a day).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 25223
You just need to be counting calories again, simple as.

And 2000kcal a day is kind of high on a cut unless you are very physically active.

Lots of bodybuilders 5x your size cut on 1500-1800kcal a day.

Then there are cheats you can throw in like an ECA stack (burn about 100 extra kcal a day), clenbuterol (burn about an extra 200 kcal a day) or DNP (burn an extra 600 or so extra kcal a day).
yup, but i feel if i go below 2000 that could really stunt my height growth because im still growing taller even though im like 16% bodyfat rn

Start fasting fat fuck

• So Sad
Till you are lean you dont need food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
i started counting 2600 calories on june 10th, now im about to go to 2000 this week lol
You can survive on no food for like a month

• +1
bro, im pretty sure ive put on quite a bit of muscle, and if i got to 70kg i would be leaner than ever,

its probably because id eat vegan for that period of time or more likely i was eating less 2000 calories or less.
Well there’s your issue. If you’re not eating enough protien you’ll become a stringy bitch. Getting 200g protien on a 2k diet can be troublesome as it requires you to cut a lot of carbs and fats but getting 170g should be child’s play, hell I can get 170 from 2 meals I already have 85 grams from one meal today and my next one will give me 90 (chicken breast burger and veggies and if I’m feeling up for it I may have some scrambled egg and yogurt mix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Gandy
yup, but i feel if i go below 2000 that could really stunt my height growth because im still growing taller even though im like 16% bodyfat rn
Get all the macros necessary and especially protein (preferably beyond 150 grams, which is only 600kcal), and your height wont be stunted.

That still leaves room for about 50g of fat (450kcal) and 150g of carbs (600kcal) and you would still only be at 1650kcal for the day.

Add in airfried or fresh veggies, they are nearly calorie free, and that will also take out some of the hunger.

As long as your protein intake is high, you get enough calcium etc., there is no downside.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 25223
People just eat too much