why being funny works

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
Misattribution of arousal is the process whereby people make a mistake in assuming what is causing them to be aroused, misattributing the stimuli or arousal. You can read more on it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattribution_of_arousal.

Most of the studies are on fear, where when people are in a scary or intense situation with another person, the physiological fear response kicks in, including shortness of breath, heart rate increase, and higher blood pressure, and this response is similar to arousal and attraction.

I think this goes hand in hand with heavy laughter, blood pressure goes up and shortness of breath is created. More importantly, our body produces endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocin when laughing, which is very similar to the chemical released when we see and talk to someone attractive, creating a misattribution of stimuli. You're essentially tricking a woman's brain.

Personal working theory so don't treat it as fact.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, ThousandCuts, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
I think this also can explain why women fantasize so much about criminals and being in a situation without consent. The adrenaline rush in the scenario with another man is similar to attraction, creating a misattribution of arousal.

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
It’s called jester maxxing

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, HarrierDuBois and NFA PB
I don't bother to read threads with cope titles

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
I don't bother to read threads with cope titles
Art Love GIF by Char

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Most of the studies are on fear, where when people are in a scary or intense situation with another person, the physiological fear response kicks in, including shortness of breath, heart rate increase, and higher blood pressure, and this response is similar to arousal and attraction.
since i dont look like a clown im more interested in this part.

how does one achieve this without literally scaring the foid away? could it be as simple as watching a horror movie on a first date or do you have to look like dark triad and talk menacingly?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
since i dont look like a clown im more interested in this part.

how does one achieve this without literally scaring the foid away? could it be as simple as watching a horror movie on a first date or do you have to look like dark triad and talk menacingly?
Horror movie, theme park thrill rides, haunted houses, etc. There was a study where people were more likely to call back after meeting them on a really tall bridge. I don't there's been studies on the actual man being scary.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and forevermirin
Horror movie, theme park thrill rides, haunted houses, etc. There was a study where people were more likely to call back after meeting them on a really tall bridge. I don't there's been studies on the actual man being scary.
damn i didn't know that. is this why boomers love telling horror stories

this is why you should take a girl rock climbing on a first date to a gym with ropes, or even better yet outside. when you're belaying them, their life is literally in your hands. fastest way to form a bond. hey, it's how my ex met her husband! fucking cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics, forevermirin and looksseg
Not gonna be jestercuck

All I needed to do was to make girls laugh instead of boys. Look here, being a funny guy has made me gay, fuck.

She will laugh if you are chad

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
She will laugh if you are chad
being with a chad makes her happy and nervous which makes her laugh and she confuses this with the chad being funny. misattribution working both ways.,

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel