why canola oil can help you reach your looksmaxxing goals

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Canola oil can be a valuable addition to your diet when it comes to achieving a desirable physical appearance. It contains a high amount of monounsaturated fats, which have been linked to various health benefits. These healthy fats help maintain the integrity of your cell membranes, ensuring proper functioning and promoting youthful, collagenous, radiant skin. Additionally, canola oil is rich in good omega-3 fatty acids, which play a crucial role in reducing inflammation and supporting a healthy complexion. Incorporating canola oil into your meals can also aid in weight management as it is low in saturated fats and cholesterol, making it a heart-healthy choice. By picking it as opposed to artery clogging foods like butter or coconut oil, you aren't damaging the blood circulation which is a main driver in aging. By choosing canola oil as part of a balanced diet, you can improve your overall appearance and promote a healthier, more vibrant you. I love adding a few teaspoons of it in my salads I use local canadian organic canola oil

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 23558
It's a sneed oil...

It's a sneed oil...
the jews realized that the best way to kill off all the manly men who didn't take the vaccine was to get actors like santa cruz medicinal, liver king, paul saladino etc. to promote artery clogging foods and say that scientifically proven to be healthy foods are actually bad for you

we will see a big rise in heart attacks in guys in their late 20s after a few years on butter no veg and 3 pounds of meat a day

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Deleted member 23558 and LookinGood
the jews realized that the best way to kill off all the manly men who didn't take the vaccine was to get actors like santa cruz medicinal, liver king, paul saladino etc. to promote artery clogging foods and say that scientifically proven to be healthy foods are actually bad for you

we will see a big rise in heart attacks in guys in their late 20s after a few years on butter no veg and 3 pounds of meat a day
Holy shit, yep you're defiantly vaxxed.

@dimorphism check out this cuck hating on butter.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
@dimorphism check out this cuck hating on butter.
>he doesn't know about the hidden benefits of butyric acid
Over for his inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
>he doesn't know about the hidden benefits of butyric acid
Over for his inflammation
I have heard Paul Saladino mention that. I thought it was mainly for gut health. What does it do for inflammation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
nose check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I have heard Paul Saladino mention that. I thought it was mainly for gut health. What does it do for inflammation?
improving gut health will lower inflammation I know goat dairy is very high in butyric acid compared to cow dairy the gamey smells that puts some people off is actually from the butyrate