Why can't Smooth Sanchez get a girl? He is normie + very good at social skills and NT. Over for all of us.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Yes he is boneless and has many failos like bad gonial angle and recessed and non projected chin and not good skin tone.

But he is still kind of normie he has decent eye area and other than failos looks like normal young guy.

Why can't he get girls in NYC? Almost every girl he approaches ignores or instant reject.

I know obvious reason is because he isn't chad.... But there has to be more reasons because there are many guys that look like him or a little worse and can get girls.

I'm not sure if he is manlet maybe that is why.

Looks ethnic plus brown skin
Plus tiny ethnic skull
Yes many guys like him have gfs but he was just handed a shit sandwich of bad circumstances

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Looks ethnic plus brown skin
Plus tiny ethnic skull
Yes many guys like him have gfs but he was just handed a shit sandwich of bad circumstances

Yeah his skull is very small if he gets implants it will just make the bottom look weird and the top is still small...

over for him :(

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
View attachment 1741870View attachment 1741872

Yes he is boneless and has many failos like bad gonial angle and recessed and non projected chin and not good skin tone.

But he is still kind of normie he has decent eye area and other than failos looks like normal young guy.

Why can't he get girls in NYC? Almost every girl he approaches ignores or instant reject.

I know obvious reason is because he isn't chad.... But there has to be more reasons because there are many guys that look like him or a little worse and can get girls.

I'm not sure if he is manlet maybe that is why.
This guy could slay in Brazil, he has the "tchun-tcha"/funkeiro Pheno, get him some tattoos, a thin mustache and an fake diamond earring and he would do well in a Favela... Specially if he's above average height.

Because he’s in prison

He's clinically deformed not even trolling he got bad dental facial features which makes him look fucked up, huge misalligenement between the upper and lower jaw

He needs jaw surgery so his jaw could look healthy and maybe ascend

And he's not normie, he's objecitveley below average, not disgusting, just below average, his only good feature is his eye area

He also dress really well i think its his voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back