Why did white people develop the best features over time compared to other races ?

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
Diet??? Enviournment
I’m actually need to know this is interesting
Neo nazi cels help

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and nathan
God's chosen people, all the niggers and spics will go to hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Onewithmoss, Bomber517 and 3 others
its not all white people its only the white models you are looking at the average white person looks nothing like that

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, V1PER, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
The Whites in Texas look like shit I’m pretty sure so idk what you’re talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, nathan and billymidnight
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and ElTruecel
God's chosen people, all the niggers and spics will go to hell
“Gods chosen people”
IMG 6510

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, V1PER, Alucard69 and 1 other person
unironically its racemixing + abundance of resources, europe has probably the most suited soil + climate for agriculture in the world

european ethnicities compared to most other civilizations are less ethno-centered specially after the roman empire - rome itself got less clanic and the barbarian peoples (germans and ME) also got less clanic in favour of a more loose identity system based more on territoriality + arms relationships (vassalage)

the caste system in europe not being too ethno-centered allowed for a greater deal of gene mixing also enabled by easier travel routes and contact with peoples from mediterranean

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and billymidnight
Diet??? Enviournment
Neo nazi cels help
looks wise idk, but height wise, in nations who experience famine, the shorter ones tend to survive as they require less food.
This is why India and China are manlets.

Blud u just asked why white people have the best features ❓❓
In Islam, it is believed that all human beings are equal in the eyes of Allah, regardless of their race, gender, social status, or wealth. The only distinction that holds value in Allah's judgment is a person's piety and righteousness. This is emphasized in the Qur'an, where Allah states that He created people from a single soul, and that the most honored in His sight are those who are the most God-conscious. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) also reinforced this principle, stating that no Arab is superior to a non-Arab, and no white person is superior to a black person, except through their faith and good deeds. In Islam, the emphasis on equality reflects the idea that human worth is not based on worldly attributes but on one's devotion and actions in accordance with divine guidance.

White-majority countries have good economies and good economy means that people will have better diet.

Diet??? Enviournment
Neo nazi cels help
It's not whites per se but caucasoids.
The other types are archaic, especially negroids and australoids.