Why do all girls feel the need to try flex they've been with other guys? I feel like cos they know preselection works for us, they think it works for

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Why do all girls feel the need to try flex they've been with other guys? I feel like cos they know preselection works for us, they think it works for them. but it disgusts me

Literally every girl ive ever spoke to without fail tries to make me jealous/ flex's another guy somehow and it just gives me the ick. like i do not want to know x guy wants you. i do not want to know about your ex or that ur ex wants you back. are they legitimately autistic or something?

im starting to think im gonna have to literally tell them at the start of talking that it doesnt make me want them more if they talk about other guys wanting them, that is makes me disgusted and not want you. but its just an unNT thing to randomly say at the start of talking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827, Oberyn and 16 others
They’re retarded. They know they have infinite smv but still want to flex.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18922, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Girls always trying so hard to flex they have sex. But it is literally disgusting and they dont realise it. Wtf has feminism done to these poor girls

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18922 and 15 others
Why do all girls feel the need to try flex they've been with other guys? I feel like cos they know preselection works for us, they think it works for them. but it disgusts me

Literally every girl ive ever spoke to without fail tries to make me jealous/ flex's another guy somehow and it just gives me the ick. like i do not want to know x guy wants you. i do not want to know about your ex or that ur ex wants you back. are they legitimately autistic or something?

im starting to think im gonna have to literally tell them at the start of talking that it doesnt make me want them more if they talk about other guys wanting them, that is makes me disgusted and not want you. but its just an unNT thing to randomly say at the start of talking
Red flag honestly wouldn't make my first girl her second try and a side kick for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Chadethnic101
If that happens she doesnt respect you at all

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
If that happens she doesnt respect you at all
but what if its right at the start. is this basically a shit test and you need to put her in her place? or she just really doesnt care about ur genes

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Bitches can’t understand the male gaze & they're better off being naive too it.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
but what if its right at the start. is this basically a shit test and you need to put her in her place? or she just really doesnt care about ur genes
First one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
u think they think it makes them attractive to us? like it would for them?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
u think they think it makes them attractive to us? like it would for them?
Yes, they believe men and women are equal & their feminist friends told them it’s empowering and other bs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Bro what does this mean? Wtf is male gaze lmao

Yeah the ones that do that it's either a shit test and they want u to call them out or those are very slutty girls

Usually some girls if they really like you want to hide that they're whores

How are they bringing it up? Are they saying oh my ex used to do this etc quite a few do this

I hate hearing about a woman's ex I couldn't care less about him

Girls always trying so hard to flex they have sex. But it is literally disgusting and they dont realise it. Wtf has feminism done to these poor girls
It's good if you want an LTR
Girls will literally admit they slept with 50 different people without hesitation because most cucks don't even care. muh past is past bro!

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 2 others
Mean she's not interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
but even girls that are blatantly interested in me will do this
Most girls will lie about their body count if they like you.

With their normie friendzone friends, they won't give af, and admit they slept with like 50 guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Looks234, Ascendant and 1 other person
Most girls will lie about their body count if they like you.

With their normie friendzone friends, they won't give af, and admit they slept with like 50 guys.
damn okay. i think its half that

and half theyve been feminismmaxxed and dont understand that men are put off by high body count that much

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
damn okay. i think its half that

and half theyve been feminismmaxxed and dont understand that men are put off by high body count that much
Yeah tbh, some girls are just whores at the end of the day.

• +1
You're a good poster with great high iq topics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
What you said in the title is exactly it

Same with a lot of behaviors they do...being aggressive and rude and shit...they're attracted to men who do that so they think men are attracted to it

No different to soyboy men who are overly nice to women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stamaster21, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 1 other person
The girl I went on a date with a fucked last night was pretty much bragging about how they had a β€˜do bits’ chart in her uni halls and she was top of it.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The girl I went on a date with a fucked last night was pretty much bragging about how they had a β€˜do bite’ chart in her uni halls and she was top of it.
they just dont get it do they

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Danish_Retard

She wants competition and a better deal. It's like shopping for a car. So you're at the car lot and the salesman introduces you to The New 2022 Overpriced Junk on Wheels. And so you're like, "Yeah, this all sounds good, but I heard that other car lot will give me a 10-pound bag of Idaho potatoes if I purchased one of their junk buys." You're saying that because you're hoping he'll match and go over that bargain.

"Okay, okay. I'll match that and get on my knees and suck your dick. How about them potatoes?"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Danish_Retard
The girl I went on a date with a fucked last night was pretty much bragging about how they had a β€˜do bite’ chart in her uni halls and she was top of it.
get STI tested asap boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Lol I rawdogged as well srs

Can’t have an STI if you never get a test
had this logic when I was at uni til I slayed a girl that seemed like the one you described
then my inner inhibcel came out and I shat myself 24/7 thinking I had AIDS or something, didn't actually have anything in the end though tbh
so no real lesson to learn here, carry on I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and coolguy1

This is what niggas looksmax for, to fuck a disgrace of a woman like that.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 17829
my theory is split

one is that they brag to their acquaintances because they're either jealous or envy of one another, or because they're collectively fawning over certain guy because they instinctively imagine belonging to a harem

if they mention it to a potential mate then they're either demonstrating disinterest or making you feel inferior, neurotic regarding potential flaws in comparison to their exes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 2 others

nah be careful bro. i had claumidia for like 3 years without realising and it starts to cause damage after a while

• Woah
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
one is that they brag to their acquaintances because they're either jealous or envy of one another, or because they're collectively fawning over certain guy because they instinctively imagine belonging to a harem
u think they wouldnt mind being in a harem with a high value guy?

if they mention it to a potential mate then they're either demonstrating disinterest or making you feel inferior, neurotic regarding potential flaws in comparison to their exes
yeah probably...

That’s the reality of dating in 2022 in the UK
is it me or is UK nightmare mode depsite that the girls arent even good looking. and theyre all giga sluts with no morals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and ChickenAndRiceBrah
is it me or is UK nightmare mode depsite that the girls arent even good looking. and theyre all giga sluts with no morals?
Pretty hard if you’re not chad and want to slay but tbh not sure that’s really any different to other western euro countries or more liberalised parts of US

And tbh that’s the first time iver ever had a girl make a comment that overt to me lol. I actually barely even care about girls body counts myself, but outright bragging about your sex life is just cringe as fuck

• +1
u think they wouldnt mind being in a harem with a high value guy?

yes, bisexuality is an adaption to avoid infighting in harems

i've even asked ”lesbians” before if they'd date certain type of guy (Chad) and they rarely responded β€žno”

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
I was once getting with a girl I knew from work and when I was drunk she was asking me if I had been with any of the other girls from work I said no but then I gave an assessment on the other girls and said that some of them had decent traits but none were really worth pursuing and I said that one of them looks like you could break her while having sex because she was so small and shortly after the girl was telling me about guys she had sex with and told me that she was trying to have sex with a guy before but his dick was too big and hurt her.
I found it amusing how she tried to turn the tables and say that she couldn't take a dick that was too big after I suggested some other girl looked too small and fragile to take a/my dick.
Then when I would fuck her she would say "please be gentle" as if she was a gigatight virgin.
That thing about her saying she couldn't take a dick that was too big made me lose any attraction I may have had for her long term

I did a good job running pre selection game on her though because the first time we were planning to meet without knowing it would lead anywhere. I stopped texting her for 2 hours because a tinder date I had arranged actually showed up and I managed to get an instant bang there and then could go out to meet the girl from work. I ended up telling her that I didn't reply for 2 hours because I was banging a girl from tinder. Even if it seems to blatant or tryhard to say it, it got me the desired outcome

• JFL
  • Ugh..
yes, bisexuality is an adaption to avoid infighting in harems
u could say that for men too when u think about it

loads of gay bi tranny shit from incels cos they dont wanna be in the harems that modern women have

That thing about her saying she couldn't take a dick that was too big made me lose any attraction I may have had for her long term
they just dont get it man. i cringed thinking about that just reading it

Do u think we need to start explaining to girls before they say some cringe shit that we are extremely put off by them talking about other guys?

I did a good job running pre selection game on her though because the first time we were planning to meet without knowing it would lead anywhere. I stopped texting her for 2 hours because a tinder date I had arranged actually showed up and I managed to get an instant bang there and then could go out to meet the girl from work. I ended up telling her that I didn't reply for 2 hours because I was banging a girl from tinder. Even if it seems to blatant or tryhard to say it, it got me the desired outcome
ah u probably started it actually lmao...but they still dont get it.

im not sure if its a good idea to tell girls straight up that u banged another girl, that really worked?

they just dont get it man. i cringed thinking about that just reading it

Do u think we need to start explaining to girls before they say some cringe shit that we are extremely put off by them talking about other guys?
I'm happy for them to tell on themselves so that I can know to never take them seriously
I will LTR a virgin or nothing
Another girl I slayed for a one night stand was telling me that she apparently had a fuckbuddy and he caught feelings for her and told her while she just seen him as someone for sex. Apparently he had extreme girth and she showed me a pic of his face and he was significantly above average looking. I believed her at the time but thinking back on it, it seems like lies because the girl was barely average, no guy of his lookslevel would get feelings for her jfl
She was probably playing out her fantasy just to make someone (me) think she is "in high demand"
ah u probably started it actually lmao...but they still dont get it.

im not sure if its a good idea to tell girls straight up that u banged another girl, that really worked?
I think I would've slayed her anyway without telling her
She waited until the following week to have sex, possibly because she didn't want to have sex with me the same night I was with a different girl, but it didn't ruin my chances anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18922, Daniel Plainview, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
nah be careful bro. i had claumidia for like 3 years without realising and it starts to cause damage after a while
How did you find out you had it?

I think it's not that complex, just a humble brag that they can get so many ONS and hookups really easily, hence flex the bodycount.

Nothing more than that I think

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4
I'm happy for them to tell on themselves so that I can know to never take them seriously
I will LTR a virgin or nothing
based af user

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6ft4
It's like how girls think them being busy makes them more attractive.

they are dumb as fuck