Why do all pride parade marchers act like mental asylum escapes?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Fucking weirdos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Rimaxtis, chadcel; and 10 others
Because they just escaped from one

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, horizontallytall, Rimaxtis and 8 others
those people are ideologically possessed. they march and exist in function of State. they even have thousands discords dedicated to inducing teenagers into becoming transgender

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chadcel;, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
those people are ideologically possessed. they march and exist in function of State. they even have thousands discords dedicated to inducing teenagers into becoming transgender

I would legit be scared out of my life if I saw something like this as a child. These people are ruining out society

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday, 5.5psl and 2 others
Looks like the scene in a horror movie when the demon reveals he was inside one of the group the whole time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aspiringexcel and Jason Voorhees
Because they actually pertain there

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
In the past they would be in asylums with electricity being zapped into their gay pedo brains

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and ReadBooksEveryday
Imagine the smell…

When I was younger, I use to think homosexuals were normal people just like everyone else who happened to be attracted to the same sex, but then I saw this kind of shit that goes down at these events and realised that was obviously not the case. Why do they do this? Don't they realise how much damage this is doing to their cause?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and chadcel;
calling someone a weirdo and being part fo this community is quite ironic

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Cyberpunk npc looking asses

Fucking weirdos

Your browser is not able to display this video.
"Pride"

When I was younger, I use to think homosexuals were normal people just like everyone else who happened to be attracted to the same sex, but then I saw this kind of shit that goes down at these events and realised that was obviously not the case. Why do they do this? Don't they realise how much damage this is doing to their cause?
same except I didnt know what homosexuals were until I was like 10 or even older maybe lol, I genuinely don't understand the purpose of pushing this weird fetish stuff onto children I think its better off children dont get actively told about this stuff.

Especially when trooning out is made out to be a fun thing to do for kids and kids are given drugs and shit like man that is so fucked up. That is genuine abuse by the retarded parents. Some kids say they are dogs or cats when they are like 4 should we give them species reaffirming surgery too?

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
I would legit be scared out of my life if I saw something like this as a child. These people are ruining out society
Same bro i lived in bengal for a long time . I can tell this thing is some hormone related problem . Bengali people are like these mindless sheeps , nowadays their arepride marches their too. People their have very low t . Thankfully i live in desert area now in north ,my ancestral place.natural lifestyle with low population. High population cities fuck ur mind