Why do black men think other races of women like them

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken
Majority of women who are not black have zero attraction to black men at all multiple studies already prove this
DC02073B ACCD 4BDD 9157 CA5B61AA1279

Black women are the only reason why we are not like curries and if you don’t fit a certain image to attract those already below average looking women it’s over.

jbw is everywhere every country that is not white prefers white beauty and finds blackness ugly even countries like Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic all dislike black features and skin and much prefer white men yet black men are delusional in thinking that other races of women like them jfl :lul:

To attract just the basic 6/10 white girl a black man has to be Tyrone and basically be a black Superman ( the standards are even higher to get other races because majority of cultures don’t want their daughters dating black men) let alone the average black guy

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14905, Beetlejuice and 21 others
The same old tired stat graphic being thrown around. Nobody cares about what women 30 and plus think about black men (the age group of the women that takes these studies). Only thing that matters is what JB's and college girls think and for black men business is boomin'!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, animo123, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Race is cope. All that matters is nt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16834, LooksmaxxHopeful and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, GetShrekt, DharkDC and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, GetShrekt, Offensive Bias and 28 others
The same old tired stat graphic being thrown around. Nobody cares about what women 30 and plus think about black men (the age group of the women that takes these studies). Only thing that matters is what JB's and college girls think and for black men business is boomin'!
Bro stop with this cope I talked to many white Women the majority of them don’t prefer black guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Slasher, Chadethnic101 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur, JayFuel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mikeock, Danish_Retard and 4 others
No they don’t in Latin America and in Africa they will not see him as black. Give up this bullshit on drop rule. His datings options are way more varied than the average black mans options
They still see you as black

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 4 others
Bro stop with this cope I talked to many white Women the majority of them don’t prefer black guys

lmfao at you for listening to what women say

watch their actions

Attachments

• OP is coping.mp4
    5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nope, randomuser2407, Deleted member 16834 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can’t relate as a mullato
The U.S. is the only country where blacks and mulattos are seen as the same. So, there's no difference.

Do blacks slay gl white women actually? There's the trope that the average black man with a white woman is with an obese white woman.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher, JayFuel and Adriana Lima
Do blacks slay gl white women actually? There's the trope that the average black man with a white woman is with an obese white woman.
yes. if you went on a college campus for a week you’d know. Obviously white frat boys do better but black guys still do decent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and 2 others
The U.S. is the only country where blacks and mulattos are seen as the same. So, there's no difference.

As a black dude myself we don’t slay white Women we don’t slay attractive women at all jfl :lul:. You will never see an attractive girl with a black guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Slasher, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
yes. if you went on a college campus for a week you’d know. Obviously white frat boys do better but black guys still do decent.
Most of these dudes don't even leave their homes lol. No point of trying to convince them otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, hairyballscel, AscendingHero and 2 others
As a black dude myself we don’t slay white Women we don’t slay attractive women at all jfl :lul:. You will never see an attractive girl with a black guy
Projections. I know a Ethiopian guy who was fucking a blue eyed Stacylite all because he was nt.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, AscendingHero and johncruz12345

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Adriana Lima
That’s one guy from Africa East African men have it worse than west African men you seen Somalians jfl it’s over
2D48E00D 84F6 470E 9A39 9E13D3755926

Projections. I know a Ethiopian guy who was fucking a blue eyed Stacylite all because he was nt.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

first result :feelskek::feelskek:

Anyone can cherrypick vids lol. But I know where this will end up. These debates are pretty pointless. Most of these threads are just bitter dudes mad other attractive dudes are doing better than them so they try to find some way to cope. They usually try to nitpick stuff like race or some feature that they personally may find unattractive. But it doesn't change the facts that dudes are rotting on here in their bitterness making threads while other people are living their lives :unsure:.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, Alexanderr and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
They’re just coping because they’re jealous virgins. But in reality nt guys are slaying.
Nah I don't doubt that blacks have it better because they're more NT, I was just curios if they slay gl white women. Of course there's no stats for this.

I expect it happens more in college, as there's many athletes there and many of them are black.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
They’re just coping because they’re jealous virgins. But in reality nt guys are slaying.
I’ve live in reality most black men I see they are single while the average white or Hispanic guy is with a nice attractive girl

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4332, tyronelite and 1 other person
Nah I don't doubt that blacks have it better because they're more NT, I was just curios if they slay gl white women. Of course there's no stats for this.

I expect it happens more in college, as there's many athletes there and many of them are black.
White girls fuck dogs why should it be surprising they fuck black guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, fjor2096, hairyballscel and 9 others

Nah majority of black men don’t slay in college the only women they are slaying is landwales you will never see an attractive white girl date a black guy. The world prefers European white men these black men on this thread is coping hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Majority of blacks are facially unattractive just like majority of other ethnics, but they have NT and media halo carrying them

• +1
Majority of blacks are facially unattractive just like majority of other ethnics, but they have NT and media halo carrying them
Dinka men in South Sudan and East African men in Kenya beg to differ
A7D516F9 CDD5 4317 9E73 CE482D386762

C479EA4C 04A5 4F91 BD5A 6FEA862B91D4

6E2A1569 1705 4C42 856B A0AEC2871D25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

Last edited:
This nigga gets 100 likes in sweden .
How do you explain this?

Attachments

• f3d2130882f560163ab70ac5e2d594d6.jpg
    f3d2130882f560163ab70ac5e2d594d6.jpg