• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Latinolooksmaxxer
both share gang culture

Because I hate every race.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PrinceLuenLeoncur, isis_Bleach and 3 others
That's not really true.

In fact, some Blacks are moving to Mexico from the U.S. and Haiti/Africa.

There's a gang issue in LA between the 2 but, aside from that, Black people hardly even think that much about Mexicans. If anything, Blacks are having more issues with Venezuelan migrants atm.

That's not really true.

There's a gang issue in LA between the 2 but, aside from that, Black people hardly even think that much about Mexicans. If anything, Blacks are having more issues with Venezuelan migrants atm.
On social media there’s hella Mexican hate and it’s ONLY from black people, I don’t really know about irl but on social media it’s evident

• JFL
Reactions: watah
That's not really true.

Its just whats goin on in his hood

How if y'all are already fighting eachother
ok but regardless there’s like non hood black people hating on Mexicans

On social media there’s hella Mexican hate and it’s ONLY from black people, I don’t really know about irl but on social media it’s evident
Because yall are thugz and haterz.

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Because "they work the jobs Black Americans don't want to do" (at $8/hour)
Let me clarify, there was a large dose of sarcasm in that sentence.... Mexicans work largely the same jobs Blacks used to work, but they work harder than Blacks and they work for a lot less money then Blacks, therefore there are a lot of unemployed Blacks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because "they work the jobs Black Americans don't want to do" (at $8/hour)
Let me clarify, there was a large dose of sarcasm in that sentence.... Mexicans work largely the same jobs Blacks used to work, but they work harder than Blacks and they work for a lot less money then Blacks, therefore there are a lot of unemployed Blacks.
Black people so damn lazy man genuinely

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and OldRooster
Show me proof.

TACO NIGGER :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I love Latinas

Black people so damn lazy man genuinely
Yet Mexican Americans barely have a higher median household income than Black Americans despite that "hard work."

Also, Black women are way more educated than Mexican women on average.

because Negro is a latin word and therefore we say it all the time

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't know, I don't live in the US (alhamdullilah).

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Little bitches idk wtf their problem is
Because we are so obviously superior to them and it makes them uncomfortable and feel threatened that we are going to steal their white women (which me do"

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Look at how Mexicans are treating Haitian immigrants in Mexico.

They literally prefer them over Central Americans and Venezuelans and consider them hard working.

Read the comments. Mexicans are chill about Black migrants while having 10 times more contempt for Brown migrants.

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
What is this nigga Yapping about, I ain't ever seen a black guy who didn't like Latinas

Look at how Mexicans are treating Haitian immigrants in Mexico.
I guess it's always western versions of ethnic groups that hate on other ethnic groups, whereas native versions of ethnic groups don't hate other ethnic groups (except for other people from their own continent).

I guess it's always western versions of ethnic groups that hate on other ethnic groups, whereas native versions of ethnic groups don't hate other ethnic groups (except for other people from their own continent).
Good point.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

49k likes check comments

This is one video btw, every time I fight with a black person they’re always the most racist about my race even tho I litterally never mention theirs

• So Sad
What is this nigga Yapping about, I ain't ever seen a black guy who didn't like Latinas
I think he's talking about male-on-male opinions rather than male-on-female opinions. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
This is one video btw, every time I fight with a black person they’re always the most racist about my race even tho I litterally never mention theirs
(If you're a pajeet you deserve that)

49k likes check comments

Looks more like a roast which happens with everyone.

Also, there's WAY MORE Mexican content on social media hating on Blacks lol.

Also, Whites online hate on Mexicans too. They're just more sneaky about it to avoid being labeled racist.

Here's some articles on Amren where SFcels and other Whites tend to show their raw opinions.

I think he's talking about male-on-male opinions rather than male-on-female opinions. :ogre:
I don't think i've seen men of any race like each other in general, its always only the women, for men all the others are just more competition

• +1
California has a ton of Mexicans and they're the worst. Biggest haters and not assimilated to the superior culture.

I’m a MEXICAN that’s the point of the post
Nigga...your own gente make videos saying the N word and anti-Black shit lol.

There was even a video of a short Chicano harassing a homeless Black woman and calling her the N word that wounded up getting deleted.

I don't think i've seen men of any race like each other in general, its always only the women, for men all the others are just more competition
Well I like black bhais and even white bhais (rarely do they treat me badly) but dislike muzzie bhenchods (I'm muzzie myself).

• Woah
Nigga...your own gente make videos saying the N word and anti-Black shit lol.

There was even a video of a short Chicano harassing a homeless Black woman and calling her the N word that wounded up getting deleted.
Black people treat street vendors like dogshit, numerous videos of black people harrasing street vendors for NO reason

Black people treat street vendors like dogshit, numerous videos of black people harrasing street vendors for NO reason
Chicanos treat street vendors like shit too lmao.

Also, Mexicans are the main demo that loots and steals shit in stores in California despite Black people getting more attention for it. Some of those stores are Mexican owned too.

Edit:

Men are never racist towards women jfl

Only towards other men, high test activities ig

• +1
Black people hates arabs and mexicans because they got the n word pass:lul:

• JFL
That's why I'm glad to be the "AADOS" rep on this forum.

These immigrants try to suck White Zaddy's dick by shitting on us but I'll clap back on that fast.

Even Myron Gaines is trying to do the same thing while the SFCels he has a homoerotic fetish for openly call him a NIGGER on Twitter Spaces lol.

Edit: Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are basically the Niggers of the Hispanic community anyway. Ask Cubans, Costa Ricans, and South Americans what they think about them and they sound worse than MAGA rednecks sometimes.

Last edited:
Black people hates arabs and mexicans because they got the n word pass:lul:
Tbh arabs don't have the pass cause of slavery, same w whites

Mexicans yeah prolly

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
Chicanos treat street vendors like shit too lmao.

Also, Mexicans are the main demo that loots and steals shit in stores in California despite Black people getting more attention for it. Many of those stores are Mexican owned too.
What is this ur doing, litterally just speaking out of ur ass bro, the point of my post wasn’t
About gang culture it’s about young black men being racist as fuck to young Mexican men, every black person ive argued with is always racist if they know I’m a Mexican, WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT black people are the most racist race towards mexicans online

Tbh arabs don't have the pass cause of slavery, same w whites

Mexicans yeah prolly
Actually... everyone got the pass
Black people (on the internet) keep telling me that i am a racist but they luv the nigga word not the NIGGER word they hate nigger but nigga is like homie

• +1
What is this ur doing, litterally just speaking out of ur ass bro, the point of my post wasn’t
About gang culture it’s about young black men being racist as fuck to young Mexican men, every black person ive argued with is always racist if they know I’m a Mexican, WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT black people are the most racist race towards mexicans online
Did you read the comments on the American Renaissance links I posted?

Where's your smoke for the SFCels and White racists on X who shit on Mexicans and call you low IQ violent turds?

DId you read the comments on American Renaissance I posted.

Where's your smoke for the SFCels and White racists on X who shit on Mexicans and call you low IQ violent turds?
I didn’t,
Those people are old brainwashed retards and not worth arguing with, but black people and Mexicans should be able to get along just fine but for some reason don’t?

I didn’t,
Those people are old brainwashed retards and not worth arguing with, but black people and Mexicans should be able to get along just fine but for some reason don’t?
Many Blacks do get along with Mexicans while others don't or are indifferent.

Same can be said for Whites actually.

Many Blacks do get along with Mexicans while others don't or are indifferent.

Same can be said for Whites actually.
I’ve never had a white person call me a burrito muncher just cause I had a disagreement with them, I argue with a lot of people and it’s always the same people being racist