side profile-cel
IMG 20240809 162049

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 82370
nearly all ethnics do
its based on life experiences and media brainwashing

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
bitch on the right literally is white mixed. left one is ugly but her skin shade is light too.
blacks are famous for making shits about race. and they proceed to be racist towards anything else than white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, BeanletMogger, datboijj and 3 others
Our women are the least attr and every other race of men agrees on this the statistics show this FACT. You idiots think black men lack eyes like the rest of you?

Also it’s a MEME for nba players to date Latin and white girls

Also the brotha shouldn’t be celebrating as the girls are both Mullaro which is black men’s IDEAL RACE, black men prefer Latinas and Mullatos over white girls this is a fact

• +1
Reactions: genex, BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 78221 and goo25
i have an idea of the reason behind this:lul:
They are closer to their race but lack the subhumanity of the women of their race

Blk men prefer women with black in them but not “black” or at least somewhat ambiguous

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, mulattocel, african_subhuman and 1 other person
They are closer to their race but lack the subhumanity of the women of their race

Blk men prefer women with black in them but not “black” or at least somewhat ambiguous
i think they just have big ass and lower class features(fake lashes, short height etc.) and lower IQ men tend to prefer this type, and blacks on average are pretty low IQ

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
i think they just have big ass and lower class features(fake lashes, short height etc.) and lower IQ men tend to prefer this type, and blacks on average are pretty low IQ
It’s about smv not IQ and even then blk men and all races of men prefer their own races over others

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
OP of that tweet is just another retarded pookie who only pulls Shaniquas, yet simps for Mulattas just for not being fully white jfl

i think they just have big ass and lower class features(fake lashes, short height etc.) and lower IQ men tend to prefer this type
What do these qualities even have to do with IQ?

This forum comes up with the most retarded theories and claim it's the "black pill" lol.

Last time I checked, men in general prefer women shorter then them and curves appeal to different types of men.

What do these qualities even have to do with IQ?

This forum comes up with the most retarded theories and claim it's the "black pill" lol.

Last time I checked, men in general prefer women shorter then them and curves appeal to different types of men.
they have
high iq males tend to prefer higher class women and not whores

Right one is good looking

they have
high iq males tend to prefer higher class women and not whores
"Higher class" women aren't exempt from getting passed around like a dinner plate.

Also, women having curves and being shorter has nothing to do with being a "whore" wtf.

What's funny, too, is that I probably make more money than you even though you're the one dickriding rich men like they're your sugar daddy.

"Higher class" women aren't exempt from getting passed around like a dinner plate.

Also, women having curves and being shorter has nothing to do with being a "whore" wtf.

What's funny, too, is that I probably make more money than you even though you're the one dickriding rich men like they're your sugar daddy.
where i said the Word "Rich"? i meant higher class looks wise

where i said the Word "Rich"? i meant higher class looks wise
There is no "higher class" look.

Silicon Valley is full of higher class people who look like shit.

Being good looking transcends class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: goo25
There is no "higher class" look.

Silicon Valley is full of higher class people who look like shit.

Being good looking transcends class.
look at Kylie jenner VS bella hadid or kendall Jenner

Black people IQmog the Japanese

look at Kylie jenner VS bella hadid or kendall Jenner
Are you trolling or oblivious to the fact that they all dated Black men at one point lol?

these cucks never say anything when it’s a white guy dating a black girl

Our women are the least attr and every other race of men agrees on this the statistics show this FACT. You idiots think black men lack eyes like the rest of you?

Also it’s a MEME for nba players to date Latin and white girls

Also the brotha shouldn’t be celebrating as the girls are both Mullaro which is black men’s IDEAL RACE, black men prefer Latinas and Mullatos over white girls this is a fact
calm down white girls look better

Are you trolling or oblivious to the fact that they all dated Black men at one point lol?
you don't understand
high iq= likes High class looks, but High class looks doesn't mean that the Person Who has them Is High iq

also not all the blacks look low class by standard