Why do chads have more "bluepilled" views?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I've noticed chads on this forum tend to say "bluedpilled" things. When I say "bluepilled", I really mean common sense. It seems like chads on this forum really put value on being NT and say that incels and normies the difference isn't looks but how NT one behaves. Chads often advocate for things like playing sports and trying in life.

Now compare that to the incels on this site who just tell you to LDAR, never try and just give up.

What is the cause of this? Surely the chads should be the ones telling incels to give up?

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 14693, Xangsane and 2 others
It's because life was given to them on a plate so they think that what works for them will work for us subhumans. :feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 14160 and 10 others
It's because life was given to them on a plate so they think that what works for them will work for us subhumans. :feelsree:
But normies advocate the same thing. In-fact a chad on this site was telling me how he gets outslayed by some dude who has more status than him.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I don’t see that much tbh what chads are you talking about? The NT crew are usually normies the Chads here are blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii and 4 others
I don’t see that much tbh what chads are you talking about? The NT crew are usually normies the Chads here are blackpilled
Chads are blackpilled but they don't deny NT and will tell incels to try and lift. Whereas incels are self-defeating

Because confidence Is Indeed important once you're gl. If you keep staying silent and don't do anything foids aren't gonna drag you to her house and drop your pants

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15338, aBetterMii and 5 others
Chads have more life experience and know what actually works in general. Incels saw a 6’2 guy pull within five minutes and start screeching how NT doesn’t matter but it’s more nuanced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, AscensionMan98, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
Because confidence Is Indeed important once you're gl. If you keep staying silent and don't do anything foids aren't gonna drag you to her house and drop your pants
but the lms podcast told me they would if I was chaddd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Being NT is the bare minimum. Lol at posters on here talking as if being NT is some kind of impossibly difficult acquired skill or rarity. 99% of people outside are NT. Non NTs are the outliers.

If you're not NT, it's already over for you, no matter how good you look

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, Landorus, stevielake and 8 others
I agree, I think chads end up at a point where looks give diminishing returns and confidence will help
Chads have more life experience and know what actually works in general. Incels saw a 6’2 guy pull within five minutes and start screeching how NT doesn’t matter but it’s more nuanced
I think this too. Chads will see NT avg guys with gfs and probably have had a slay stolen from them by some NT HTN and probably came to the conclusion being NT is important

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18244
Being NT is the bare minimum. Lol at posters on here talking as if being NT is some kind of impossibly difficult acquired skill or rarity. 99% of people outside are NT. Non NTs are the outliers.

Isn't it something ridiculous like 80% of NT people surveyed were in relationships vs the 15% of autistic men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and forevergymcelling

I guess NT is wrong word, more like game and charisma. I see more chads on this site arguing that game, charisma and having a social life matter more for slaying than looks provided you pass MTN looks

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
the ntpill is just annoying

reason? i could reduce it to 'just mirror others'

anyone who keep on spewing 'just be nt bro' is giving something vague and just comical of an advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet

anyone who keep on spewing 'just be nt bro' is giving something vague and just comical of an advice
being nt just means act like a normal person. impossible if you isolated yourself for too many years
no one here will be able to achieve ntness past the age of 20

I guess NT is wrong word, more like game and charisma. I see more chads on this site arguing that game, charisma and having a social life matter more for slaying than looks provided you pass MTN looks
'game' required to slay is directly proportional to your looks level

Giga Chads don't need game, they are constantly approached in clubs and bars. Or they just have to post a selfie on Tinder to get girls to come back to their houses. But these guys are statistical outliers, they are rare as fuck.

But for guys within the MTN-Chadlite range, game and charisma will act as a multiplier to their looks level. A charismatic, low inhb witty Chadlite will beat a boring, shy, quiet Chad 90% of the time, but it may not be enough to compete with a boring giga chad. Where as a Charismatic MTN will fall short most of the time because his base isn't good enough for the boost it provides. The higher your looks, the more of a boost it will give you.

An incel manlet can have the best game and charisma known to man. He could be the funniest and most low inhb guy on the planet, but his results will only be marginally better because his base is sewage tier. He will most likely remain incel or forced to fuck landwhales

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
'game' required to slay is directly proportional to your looks level

Giga Chads don't need game, they are constantly approached in clubs and bars. Or they just have to post a selfie on Tinder to get girls to come back to their houses. But these guys are statistical outliers, they are rare as fuck.

But for guys within the MTN-Chadlite range, game and charisma will act as a multiplier to their looks level. A charismatic, low inhb witty Chadlite will beat a boring Chad 90% of the time, but it may not be enough to compete with a boring giga chad. Where as a Charismatic MTN will fall short most of the time because his base isn't good enough for the boost it provides. The higher your looks, the more of a boost it will give you.

An incel manlet can have the best game and charisma known to man. He could be the funniest and most low inhb guy on the planet, but his results will only be marginally better because his base is sewage tier. He will most likely remain incel or forced to fuck landwhales
Status matters as well though. A chad on this site was telling me - and showed pics of this guy. Who basically had status because he was a rich bar owner, and he banged hotter girls than the chad - just from status. I don't see incels discussing this shit, all they talk about is fuckign looks.

This high status guy wasn't super gl too, he was avg looking at best

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and forevergymcelling
Status matters as well though. A chad on this site was telling me - and showed pics of this guy. Who basically had status because he was a rich bar owner, and he banged hotter girls than the chad - just from status. I don't see incels discussing this shit, all they talk about is fuckign looks.

This high status guy wasn't super gl too, he was avg looking at best
Status mogs everything

But acquiring the right type of status is brutally hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and FailedNormieManlet
Status mogs everything

Yup this guy was a bar owner for a classy bar. I think incels need to try to statusmaxx tbh

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
People talk about NT but don't realize that if you equate NT with Normies their completely wrong. 1/3 of american men are incels, and its growing rapidly.

Now days to my surprise I see normies/subhumans more often then I expect with looksmatched foids. I believe its because balls are starting to be valued as men become more and more pussified to the point they don't even look at girls. Its my reasoning for why I see sometimes Beckies with some subhuman ethnic. None of the castrated white boys had any balls to talk to the roasties, so they stepped up.

The white Stacies would rather settle with a HTN of any race then deal with the disgust of asking out a man. The whole " girls approach chad all the time " is cope. They will give all the iois/signals, and suggest going to certain parties to a man they like but if a man isn't have any balls its over. Over fear of rejection is rampant thanks to the me too movement and ethnics as a whole don't give a fuck about it ( excluding asians and Indians ). Hispanics, blacks, and Arabs don't give a rats ass about me too.

Men are too stifled these days, not even have the guts to look at foids. The more I think about it the more admirable I find cold approach. Yes even mr Paul jenka had a 4.4% conversion rate at 6ft 2, good looking white dude in the early 2010s before hypergamy got extremely out of control ( already was bad but not terrible ). He also had money as he likely got a good job graduating from Harvard. Keep in mind that since he sold pua stuff/did boot camps and tv appearances its likely he exaggerated his lay count as most men do.

But think about the sheer balls its takes to face the fear of rejection and not give a fuck and still shoot the shoot. That has my respect while everyone else Is wondering about whether their ioi means anything, these people cold approaching are getting the answer.

Back to the pick up matter, We then get a lower conversion rate of 2-3.5% depending on how much we think he lied for mr pickup. If he did x2 , we get 2.2% conversion rate. Its pretty low but also poses the question, if you aren't approaching like at least 50 bitches, can you really say its game over.

Derek from more plates mentioned a conversion rate of about 1/60 to 1/70. Its sounds bad if you consider he is 6ft 1 and jacked and roided, but from a pure success stand point it seems it worked. He lacked the level of good looks mr. jenka had but it appears the frame made up.

its just fucking funny though as mr.jenka never did any steroids and got the same results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
Status mogs everything

Yea I'll be honest its easier to take a roid cycle and get a nice gym cel body then hope to somehow get popular on tik tok. Good luck even getting 10k on instagram/tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244

It’s over! :feelswhy:

It’s about life experience. When you tried everything there is to try and did it hundreds of times you kind of understand what works and what doesn’t.

The problem is that incels have an ego so inflated that you could fit Earth in it, therefore they never listen and never change and end up being worthless as the years pass them by

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and FailedNormieManlet
It’s about life experience. When you tried everything there is to try and did it hundreds of times you kind of understand what works and what doesn’t.

The problem is that incels have an ego so inflated that you could fit Earth in it, therefore they never listen and never change and end up being worthless as the years pass them by
Yeah, I've noticed the most successful users tend to give advice whereas incels will discourage all advice jfl

Yeah, I've noticed the most successful users tend to give advice whereas incels will discourage all advice
Just self improve bro! :soy:

An easy life was handed to them on a silver platter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
If u don’t know the answer you are a certified retard

Cope

Just talk to her bro :soy::soy::soy: