Why do Curries try to Claim They are Aryan?

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
Like yeah, maybe they descent from some European tribe that left Europe 10,000 years ago, but when people look at them, they don’t think of this:

IMG 0017

Rather, they think of this:

IMG 0018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Literally every ethnicity that's not white tries to be whiter/claim whiter

Just look at the two images you posted yourself. Who do you think envies who?
Blacks are the only exception I see to this but even then lightskins etc are considered more attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Like yeah, maybe they descent from some European tribe that left Europe 10,000 years ago, but when people look at them, they don’t think of this:

View attachment 2303276

View attachment 2303277
I fully agree with you but I hate it when niggas cherry pick to prove a point. Why did you pick dolph lundgren out all people? Like do you really think the average white/nordic actually looks like him?

• +1
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing, House Lannister and 4 others
I fully agree with you but I hate it when niggas cherry pick to prove a point. Why did you pick dolph lundgren out all people? Like do you really think the average white/nordic actually looks like him?
No, but the average Swede considerably mogs the average South Indian.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Because we are indo Aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, studymaxxer, AutisticGymcel and 7 others
No, but the average Swede considerably mogs the average South Indian.
Yes Ik, but still why did you pick dolph lundgren? Why not pick some random average swede? You said the average swede mogs the average south indian, so using a picture of some random swede would still prove the point. I am not defending curries or anything, I'm not curry. I'm just against the cherrypicking, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: zura, studymaxxer, Sub0 and 4 others
Because we are indo Aryan
Maybe like a minute percent. You are considerably mixed with Abos and Niggers and also underwent different adaptations that Europeans did. You are a relic of a past European race that has been mixed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16369, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Because a lot of pakis and north indians can actually pass. Skin is bullshit amd get tanned veey easily in india . u can see all adaptability of cold environment in their skull

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, comingtothisJFL, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person
dolph lundgren doesnt look like how the typical aryan would look lmao :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: we cant help it if white people are still mentally living in the 1900s lol.

The ancient indo-european yamnaya were mostly light brown/olive skinned, with brunette hair and brown eyes, and resembled honestly more southern europeans/mena more than nordics lol. Only a minority of them had light hair and eyes.

Also they werent from europe either from they were from the central asian steppe. Cope more whitey

FASIbC1UYAI6Njr
Screenshot 16

Screenshot 18
Screenshot 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 16275, Trilogy and 1 other person
Nvm*

Because a lot of pakis and north indians can actually pass. Skin is bullshit amd get tanned veey easily in india . u can see all adaptability of cold environment in their skull
So much cope

Pakis and North Indians look Iranian at best. And White people aren't even cold adapted jfl

• +1
Reactions: Razeb, BoneDensity and AutisticGymcel
dolph lundgren doesnt look like how the typical aryan would look lmao :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: we cant help it if white people are still mentally living in the 1900s lol.

The ancient indo-european yamnaya were mostly light brown/olive skinned, with brunette hair and brown eyes, and resembled honestly more southern europeans/mena more than nordics lol. Only a minority of them had light hair and eyes.

Also they werent from europe either from they were from the central asian steppe. Cope more whitey

View attachment 2303328View attachment 2303329

View attachment 2303330View attachment 2303331
Found the abo coper 🐒🙈

You will never be like us, shitskin.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
lmao you guys cant even say the word aryan correctly, and you want to claim to be descended from them :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: there is more aryan dna in a tamil dalits pile of poop than in your entire family :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Us whites don't need to claim anything, our superiority is unspoken because it's obvious.

It's shitksinned apes like you always feel the need to attach themselves to greater people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25913 and AutisticGymcel
View attachment 2303354

Us whites don't need to claim anything, our superiority is unspoken because it's obvious.

It's shitksinned apes like you always feel the need to attach themselves to greater people.

bruh andrew tate is your literaly avi, you are a tryhard acting tough rn. Take a seat and drink some cow piss to cool down.

100% Indian:

Images   2023 07 07T091218495

Images   2023 07 07T091224252

2722279 ax4IjPg

So called self proclaimed 100% Aryan caucasian white "proven" by paying for a 600$ DNA test
:

3363471 DB147B43 C9D9 40CA 858B 136989F7B14E

IMG 20230707 091035

Fuck Outta here

Image 4

Nicholas cage laugh 1

@zv1212 @BrahminBoss @LooksOrDeath @inferiorpispot234 @RAMU KAKA @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, flippasav, Sub0 and 10 others
View attachment 2303354

mirin andrew tate pfp

bruh andrew tate is your literaly avi,
Andrew tate is based tbh. He is a high iq grifter who scams blackpill deniers (aka normies), normies are evil

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and AutisticGymcel
Literally every ethnicity that's not white tries to be whiter/claim whiter

Just look at the two images you posted yourself. Who do you think envies who?
Blacks are the only exception I see to this but even then lightskins etc are considered more attractive
Asians don't claim white blood, neither do Arabs, or blacks. It's exclusively curries and spics, the latter of which are actually 50% or more european on average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and AutisticGymcel
Asians don't claim white blood, neither do Arabs, or blacks. It's exclusively curries and spics, the latter of which are actually 50% or more european on average
???
So many MENAs try to claim white JFL. And Asians don't try to claim white since they're too far from it but they all worship white skin etc and bleach themselves in an attempt to look whiter.
MENAs will also post the 1/1000 white passing people of their ethnicity as if thats somehow proof of anything.
Somalis try to claim they're white (and they are) but yeah I said blacks don't. Still a lot of blacks worship blacks with light skin and colored eyes. Israelites are the only group that don't hate themselves.
Literally every other light skinned MENA girl ik dyes her hair blonde and tries to fraud white lol

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura and Razeb

Muh arabs aren't self hating

Idk why curries get shit specifically when everyone except niggers try to be white

• +1
Reactions: zura and Razeb

Idk why curries get shit specifically when everyone except niggers try to be white
Blacks try to claim they are the Israelites tho and are therefore Jewish. They also try to claim they are Egyptian and built the Pyramids.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 21661

They are trying to achieve a glowing skin, that's all. Non of these products actually makes the skin white or even lighter than usual, it makes the skin a bit lighter and gives it a glow. This is totally different from skin bleaching (trying to make your skin lighter than usual or as close to white as possible). If they are trying be white they will attempt to fully bleach their phenotype.

By this logic, white people who tan on the beach are self hating and trying to be like niggers and ethnics.

Last edited:
They are trying to achieve a glowing skin, that's all. Non of these products actually makes the skin white, it makes the skin a bit lighter and gives it a glow. This is totally different from skin bleaching (trying to make your skin lighter than usual or as close to white as possible). If they are trying be white they will fully bleach their phenotype.

By this logic, white people who tan on the beach are self hating and trying to be like niggers and ethnics.
Tans don't make whites look ethnic tho, except for some meds. Tanned whites still look distinct from ethnics. And it's not just them trying to brighten their skin but bleaching their skin outright. And yeah most of these products don't make your skin white, but they still attempt to do it. You can find countless videos of ethnics doing the same on YT. There's a reason celebrities of most countries are the most white passing people in their countries.

wanting white skin doesn't mean you are caliming to be descendants of whites

white skin is just attractive on women universially

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558
Tans don't make whites look ethnic tho, except for some meds. Tanned whites still look distinct from ethnics. And it's not just them trying to brighten their skin but bleaching their skin outright. And yeah most of these products don't make your skin white, but they still attempt to do it. You can find countless videos of ethnics doing the same on YT. There's a reason celebrities of most countries are the most white passing people in their countries.
white skin doesn't make ethnics look white either jfl, pale ethnics don't even have the same pink skin whites have and yellow look yellow

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558
Because Indian are actually objectively Aryan

Even the jokes aside, anyone denying this is just denying science. But even if not, who do you think gives a fuck in the real world?

@chinpilled69 - look at these idiots. Obsessed with who is Aryan or not. Jfl at how these niggas will rile up on their supposed 'Aryan' superiority but end up working in a Mcdonalds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Sub0, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
white skin doesn't make ethnics look white either jfl, pale ethnics don't even have the same pink skin whites have and yellow look yellow
doesn't matter
Ethnics still dye their hair blonde and try to look white. However most whites desire blonde hair and still tanning and looking white.
Because Indian are actually objectively Aryan

Even the jokes aside, anyone denying this is just denying science. But even if not, who do you think gives a fuck in the real world?

@chinpilled69 - look at these idiots. Obsessed with who is Aryan or not. Jfl at how these niggas will rile up on their supposed 'Aryan' superiority but end up working in a Mcdonalds
I'd rather be jewish than aryan

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
doesn't matter
Ethnics still dye their hair blonde and try to look white. However most whites desire blonde hair and still tanning and looking white.

Sure but it's still only curries and spics who claim white blood. even turks rarely claim it when they have tons

doesn't matter

Well duh

Becuase @enchanted_elixir can turn your eyes blue (and you Aryan) but there are no magical drops to becoming a high IQ chosen Jew

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 21661
Sure but it's still only curries and spics who claim white blood. even turks rarely claim it when they have tons
Turks are both aryans and ethnic bad boys they're the ideal in between

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Tans don't make whites look ethnic tho Tanned whites still look distinct from ethnics.
Neither does using skin lightening products make you look white, you will still look distinct from whites as an ethnic.

Here are pics of women before and after skin lightnening. Still look ethnic and nothing close to white, just got rid of the dull and lifeless skin look.

This is totally different from full on bleaching and attempting to become white

Btw even whites use skin lightening products, because it makes the skin look brighter and glowing and slightly changes the undertone. Skin products don't bleach the skin.

Main qimg 8b6ad18271e61aaff651ffadab8a8e92 lq

Now back to tanning. It doesn't matter whether whites look ethnic or not after tanning, it's the idea that they want to achieve a darker skin tone. By your logic, everyone trying to alter their skintone is self-hating and wants to be another race. Also based on your words, are you trying to say that when ethnics lighten their skin they look white passing? is skintone really the only barrier stopping ethnics from becoming white? Correct me if I misunderstood your first point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Neither does using skin lightening products make you look white, you will still look distinct from whites as an ethnic.

Here are pics of women before and after skin lightnening. Still look ethnic and nothing close to white, just got rid of the dull and lifeless skin look.

View attachment 2303424View attachment 2303425

This is totally different from full on bleaching and attempting to become white

View attachment 2303426View attachment 2303427

Btw even whites use skin lightening products, because it makes the skin look brighter and glowing. Skin products don't bleach the skin.

View attachment 2303428

Now back to tanning. It doesn't matter whether whites look ethnic or not after tanning, it's the idea that they want to achieve a darker skin tone. By your logic, everyone trying to alter their skintone is self-hating and wants to be another race. Also based on your words, are you trying to say that when ethnics lighten their skin they look white passing? is skintone really the only barrier stopping ethnics from becoming white? Correct me if I misunderstood your first point.
I mean yes ethnics who bleach their skin don't look white. But for them the goal is to look white. Not including blacks here since they're distinct but curries and MENAs specifically (since MENAs are the only ones who actually have a possibility to look white)
But the truth is that a lot of ethnics DO want to look white, regardless of whether this is possible or not. Self hating was probably the wrong term to use, I should have said something else. But most of us know here that if you are a whiter, lighter eyed, version of yourself you're more attractive. Applies to both men and women.

The article (which is terribly formatted looking at it now jfl) talks about women trying to whiten their skin, rather than simply lighten it. It talks about alabaster skin being the ideal.

This article talks about skin whitening specifically, so I'm going to assume that's separate from just lightening.

And yeah, I do agree that simply changing skin color won't change the ethnicity you look like. I mean there are plenty of pale skinned ethnics who still look 100% ethnic. But the point is that these people start these treatments thinking they will end up looking white. Speaking from personal experience, I'm half MENA and I know a LOT of MENA women who bleach their skin and dye their hair blonde in an attempt to look whiter and more white passing. I know one who dyed her hair brown and tried telling people she was spanish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
Turks are both aryans and ethnic bad boys they're the ideal in between
That's us Latinos

We mog because Turks have ethnic dads and white moms while we have white dads and ethnic moms

That's us Latinos

We mog because Turks have ethnic dads and white moms while we have white dads and ethnic moms
Yeah I was going to mention Latinx

I like Turks more bc culture and history but Turks are Latinx brother

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
@cel so what makes white white??? Its nose and neotenous features with a specific combination of supraorbitals and infraorbitals with no uee due to their environment thats it . And about jaw and chin this common to any race thats it and can easily be proven . Their tall forehead evolutionary reason i dont know . These features can be extrapolated even in a few nonmixed indians and pakis with their own specific climatic adaptations. And nobody gives a damn about white skin tone a lot of ur own psl gods have tanned reddish skin . @Ja-Ja Gabori . Nobody wants to claim white skin or shit . Aryan history is something else and is related to invasion and migration. Being european is not being white and this is what many indians and pakis claim.

• +1
I mean yes ethnics who bleach their skin don't look white. But for them the goal is to look white. Not including blacks here since they're distinct but curries and MENAs specifically (since MENAs are the only ones who actually have a possibility to look white)
But the truth is that a lot of ethnics DO want to look white, regardless of whether this is possible or not. Self hating was probably the wrong term to use, I should have said something else. But most of us know here that if you are a whiter, lighter eyed, version of yourself you're more attractive. Applies to both men and women.

The article (which is terribly formatted looking at it now jfl) talks about women trying to whiten their skin, rather than simply lighten it. It talks about alabaster skin being the ideal.

This article talks about skin whitening specifically, so I'm going to assume that's separate from just lightening.

And yeah, I do agree that simply changing skin color won't change the ethnicity you look like. I mean there are plenty of pale skinned ethnics who still look 100% ethnic. But the point is that these people start these treatments thinking they will end up looking white. Speaking from personal experience, I'm half MENA and I know a LOT of MENA women who bleach their skin and dye their hair blonde in an attempt to look whiter and more white passing. I know one who dyed her hair brown and tried telling people she was spanish.
Look I know there are lot of self hating ethnic women who bleach their skin and dye their hair to pretend to be white, but I am saying that the majority really just want a lighter and glowing skintone while still looking ethnic. I believe full-on skin bleaching and larping as white is not very common among ethnic women. The study you linked doesn't tell how many Saudi women are skin bleaching, it just talks about the hazardous side effects of skin whitening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
@cel so what makes white white??? Its nose and neotenous features with a specific combination of supraorbitals and infraorbitals with no uee due to their environment thats it . And about jaw and chin this common to any race thats it and can easily be proven . Their tall forehead evolutionary reason i dont know . These features can be extrapolated even in a few nonmixed indians and pakis with their own specific climatic adaptations. And nobody gives a damn about white skin tone a lot of ur own psl gods have tanned reddish skin . @Ja-Ja Gabori . Nobody wants to claim white skin or shit . Aryan history is something else and is related to invasion and migration. Being european is not being white and this is what many indians and pakis claim.
Yeah it's the skull structure that distinguishes most whites from ethnics, that's why apemaxxed was right when he said that tanning your skin as white person doesn't make you ethnic. Only thing I disagree with though is when you mentioned UEE, UEE is not uncommon among whites. There are a lot of whites who have UEE.

Yeah it's the skull structure that distinguishes most whites from ethnics, that's why apemaxxed was right when he said that tanning your skin as white person doesn't make you ethnic. Only thing I disagree with though is when you mentioned UEE, UEE is not uncommon among whites. There are a lot of whites who have UEE.
Yes, but whites tend to have a stronger supraorbital ridge (browridge) which is independent of having upper eyelid exposure. Upper eyelid exposure has to do with fat deposits above the eyes. Asians have no upper eyelid exposure but weak browridges.

• +1
INDOEUROPEANS

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Yes, but whites tend to have a stronger supraorbital ridge (browridge) which is independent of having upper eyelid exposure. Upper eyelid exposure has to do with fat deposits above the eyes. Asians have no upper eyelid exposure but weak browridges.
I fully agree

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Jfl being White is having light coloring like brown/blonde/red hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. Only a small minoroty of actual Whites have dark coloring like Taylor Lautner or random Welsh people who are exceptions. Using muh bones as cope for being white is curry logic because it makes them feel more white. See bhai look at me saar I have vyte bones just like you do

Jfl being White is having light coloring like brown/blonde/red hair and blue/green/hazel eyes. Only a small minoroty of actual Whites have dark coloring like Taylor Lautner or random Welsh people who are exceptions. Using muh bones as cope for being white is curry logic because it makes them feel more white. See bhai look at me saar I have vyte bones just like you do
They don’t even have white bone structure. Curries have recessed orbitals and little to no bone definition on average. Whites usually have a defined and angular skull. Meds have angular and defined facial features, but they lack the conventionally white coloring.

They don’t even have white bone structure. Curries have recessed orbitals and little to no bone definition on average. Whites usually have a defined and angular skull. Meds have angular and defined facial features, but they lack the conventionally white coloring.
Meds are much softer featured than Nordics though. Generally the further North you go in Europe the more the bones project and the further South the softer they become. Meds also tend to shorter skulls than Nordics too.

And curries can have angular features just the same. Sendhil Ramamurthy looks like Henry Cavill in terms of skull. The whole "curries have weak facial structure" is a cope. There are curries with good bones and those with bad. Attributing only good bones to Europeans is cope in and of itself. Coloring is your race. If you have t50s, black hair, and tanned skin nobody will think you are Nordic no matter how good your bones are.

100% Indian:

View attachment 2303343

View attachment 2303345
View attachment 2303346

View attachment 2303356

View attachment 2303358

View attachment 2303365

So called self proclaimed 100% Aryan caucasian white "proven" by paying for a 600$ DNA test
:

View attachment 2303352

View attachment 2303353

Fuck Outta here

View attachment 2303355

View attachment 2303364

@zv1212 @BrahminBoss @LooksOrDeath @inferiorpispot234 @RAMU KAKA @Preston
is this a joke

i need to know so i ignore this goober

Thats why i said no one gives a fucking damn about ur colour , alot of aryan indians have the skina nd hair and eyes adapted to hot climate thats its . Thats what i wanted to say earlier. Keep coping with muh white @Ja-Ja Gabori

Thats why i said no one gives a fucking damn about ur colour

Tell that to ethnic women who will pick an ugly white dude over a Chadpreet just on account of him being white

View attachment 2303276

View attachment 2303277
lol u know.u picked the 2 furthest extremities right?

a perfect nordic and an average south Indian.

u could.just as easily have compared a dude from Yerevan and a dude from Lahore