Why do dumb ass posts get alot of replies

cowlet

cowlet

Banned
Meanwhile the funny cool threads wither away

Prob cus the user base here is a bunch of autistic Euro freaks and Moroccans and shit

fucking gross

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Albeacho, Yliaster and 6 others
You are an alt boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, cowlet and Deleted member 6273
those who do are circlejerking faggots

like proex truamatisedogre, portugesecel, over. all boring ass users who make shitty threads
and get their forum friends to vouch for them. ksjbslfgsg or that ugly nigga too, most pointless threads yet gets replies

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires, MarstonAlloy and 2 others

like proex truamatisedogre, portugesecel, over. all boring ass users who make shitty threads
and get their forum friends to vouch for them. ksjbslfgsg or that ugly nigga too, most pointless threads yet gets replies
Kj gets no replies his threads are funny

meanwhile some autistic thread about chicos left nut or some Moroccan ape orc goes viral

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Kj gets no replies his threads are funny

meanwhile some autistic thread about chicos left nut or some Moroccan ape orc goes viral

what the fuck? How is posting song lyrics and quoting something funny? kJ dry and boring asf

ironically the moroccan ape orc and chicos left nut threads would be actually funny.
⬆️
Nobody posts actually funny threads, all either run ironiagame, ritalincelgame, or some other irrelevant shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Zias

@Proex @TraumatisedOgre @portuguesecel @kjsbdfiusdf @moonblunt thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, mogstar, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
what the fuck? How is posting song lyrics and quoting something funny? kJ dry and boring asf

ironically the moroccan ape orc and chicos left nut threads would be actually funny.
⬆️
Nobody posts actually funny threads, all either run ironiagame, ritalincelgame, or some other irrelevant shit
It’s funny cus it’s ignorant hood shit

meanwhile this try hard autismo post gets popular

You would have to be an ass gaped orc boon to even read one word

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Damn banned

Postmaxxers

hes retarded i dont even tell anyone to reply to me hes just jealous his shitty threads get no replies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar and Deleted member 11053
Meanwhile the funny cool threads wither away

Prob cus the user base here is a bunch of autistic Euro freaks and Moroccans and shit

fucking gross
Newcels should unite to support each other.

Rent free in another irrelevant user’s head

It’s always the guys who have never got over 5 reacts on a thread who bark the loudest cause they are unable to equal my success and it makes them mad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar and Deleted member 11053
hes retarded i dont even tell anyone to reply to me hes just jealous his shitty threads get no replies
you literally tag to get replies like arvid, also didnt u have like a hunder page private convo with someone on a fucking incel forum

pity....
Rent free in another irrelevant user’s head

It’s always the guys who have never got over 5 reacts on a thread who bark the loudest cause they are unable to equal my success and it makes them mad

getting rep on a incel forum is not success🥱🥱

if id leech and try half as hard as you id be in the same place

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
you literally tag to get replies like arvid, also didnt u have like a hunder page private convo with someone on a fucking incel forum

pity....

I never ask people to give me reacts or reply to my threads and I make low effort posts yet I still mog u hard in post quality

Suck my dick cunt

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

pity....

tag? are u fucking retarded?

i barely fucking tag u retard look up my posts i barely tag anyone

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why was he banned lol

Who are you ?

The way I see it. When writing a thread. Don't think. Just let it slide out. Like taking a shit. Sit back and don't force it! Like it sssssssslide out.

Who? Buddy has been in my ignore list