Why Do Ethnic Female SJWs Date White Men?

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
It's quite common for some girls, particular asian girls to rail against white people for x/y/z yet will have as strong preference or exclusively date white men. What is going on there mentally? To me, it makes no sense, if I was vocal about disliking a race of people, I am obviously not going to date them. Yet they do.

E.g;

2878672 rice 18 1

I have even encountered these types in the wild, I dated an asian girl like this before who told me she only dates white guys, then complained about white supremacy the next day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, KING REIDYZ, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
Im a cuckold

• Ugh..
Reactions: racoon4
Nothing women say should ever be taken at face value. There was a tinder chadfish a few years back where the chad had a visible swastika; that didn't stop ethnic and jewish women from messaging him though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, KING REIDYZ, Gaia262 and 4 others
females are programmed to go interracial to spread their genetics

its why u find white women going interracial

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug and Richard_Hungwell
Idk but if my bitch post some sjw shit it’s over for her

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It's quite common for some girls, particular asian girls to rail against white people for x/y/z yet will have as strong preference or exclusively date white men. What is going on there mentally? To me, it makes no sense, if I was vocal about disliking a race of people, I am obviously not going to date them. Yet they do.

E.g;

View attachment 1733280

I have even encountered these types in the wild, I dated an asian girl like this before who told me she only dates white guys, then complained about white supremacy the next day?
Your first mistake was taking what these women said seriously in the first place...

Women say all sorts of stuff usually it means nothing and changes in a day. A year or 2 ago it was all about BLM then it was about getting vaccinated then it was about Ukraine. If you asked these girls about these things in a year they would probably have forgotten or no longer care because its no longer popular.

Women will say anything in the moment to conform or increase status

• +1
Reactions: mug, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
They probably like having asian timid low t cuck husband they dominate over ( Master - slave relationship ).

While getting railed by whites :blackpill:

@vanilla @gamma muh we are nazis :lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They do all the SJW shit to be more accepted into white society and get white chads to like them. Same thing with the right wing conservative ethnic women. Two sides of the same coin

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
You never dated a SJW woman
you're just some alt right incel troll who knows the answer to your question trying to feel superior
We've seen the types of you in this forum so many times

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Gargantuan

E.g;

View attachment 1733280

because they are projecting lol

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
They belive whites have the highest status and women attracted to status

Yeah even among normies this is well known.

f82.jpg

a6dec26000336a4f1f7cf723c571b937188bca5b1130ed7755ea932e632b5fc7_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Imagine being white and living with someone like that and having to listen to their bullshit every day... Imagine being an ethnic and having to listen to that shit every day.

All those white boyfriends have to be some sort of cucks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and KING REIDYZ
They do all the SJW shit to be more accepted into white society and get white chads to like them. Same thing with the right wing conservative ethnic women. Two sides of the same coin
They do fail to get Chads though.

They do fail to get Chads though.
Yeah but they'll get pumped and dumped or in a Fwb situation probably or sth, which is another reason I dislike many ethnic women.

Last edited:
Yeah but they'll get pumped and dumped or in a Feb situation probably or sth, which is another reason I dislike many ethnic women.
I have a white normie friend whose white normie friend is dating an LTB curryfoid. They're in an FWB situation but he's larping as her bf to make her comfortable.

Thoughts?

I have a white normie friend whose white normie friend is dating an LTB curryfoid. They're in an FWB situation but he's larping as her bf to make her comfortable.

Thoughts?
Common normie strategy to get sex frequently. He'll get bored eventually and dump her or she'll realise he's using her. I honestly don't know how whites in multicultural areas are incels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane