WHY DO I HAVE TO MASTURBATE SO OFTEN WHEN I HAVE A STRONG FIT HUSBAND?

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
We've only been married for 6months and our sex life has almost become non- existent. It was so hot and spicy in the beginning. I know he loves me but I want more affection, more physical touch...more SEX!
He never initiates but once I do he calls me a "sexphene" and we're literally only having sex 2 or 3 times per month now. Why do I have to wait until he obliges??

(Which is mostly amazing when he does...besides the times when he goes soft mid-way)

He finds all the energy to play video games after work and all day on weekends. He goes to bed super early because he has to get up at 5am for PT (he's in the military) He doesn't like to cuddle very much and I feel like something is wrong with me or he's just not attracted to me anymore.

He says his sex drive isn't as high as mine and he doesn't always think about sex and that his blood pressure medz may be interfering with his libido. Idk what to do because I love him and I don't wanna cheat.

He won't even let me have a gf since he can't satisfy me....sigh. I send him sexy pics while he's at work, I put notes in his lunch box everyday (sometimes sexual), I wear lil sexy outfits around the house, incorporate toys etc but nothing seems to be working.

He once told me to go use my dildo and leave him alone so he can play his dumb video game. I'm so over this because I have to keep flicking the bead and erasing my right middle fingerprint. Sometimes he's right next to me sleeping or reading a book and I get one in. If he's awake he'll probably laugh about it but doesn't make an effort to initiate sex. I do this almost everyday of late.

I've become a horny neglected wife.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Elvisandreaa, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
Live pics from their bedroom
Ice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 17791, Elvisandreaa and 15 others
They want prettyboys like Zayn, not strong fit hunks like Hrithik

• Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy
Jfl 6 months and he already lost attraction

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF, mulattomaxxer and 9 others
Would bet my life that the woman who wrote this is overweight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17791, iwillbeflinch and 10 others
the only reason is he is a chad and she is a landwhale and he's only with her for some ulterior motive

or he legit 150 ng/dl of test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, wew.lad, Aqua and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Isnt he writing something?
Yea in the GIF he is, but the wife says he pushes her off to play video games instead of having sex. :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yea in the GIF he is, but the wife says he pushes her off to play video games instead of having sex. :lul::lul::lul:.
I would push her off a building tbh

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ConspiracyTheory and Korea
That's what I think. Like she got obese mid relationship or something lol.
There’s just no way for a girl who isn’t deformed to be that sexually unappealing if she’s at a fairly low body fat. Like even if she was a 5/10 any healthy guy would throw her way more dick than twice a month if she’s actually putting in that much effort sending nudes and dressing sexy around the house lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member and Korea
the only reason is he is a chad and she is a landwhale and he's only with her for some ulterior motive

or he legit 150 ng/dl of test
Hes in military so prolly just exhausted every fucking day to touch this rabid horny demon (a regular femoid)

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
"sexphene" sounds like what a larping jew might type to mock silly ignorant girls

• JFL
Reactions: ALP