Why do I keep attracting BECKIES?!

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Only Beckies look at me with the "fuck me" eyes or show interest.
Those overweight goblinas with more lard than brain matter and usually are ugly.
The same happened in high school. I never attracted my looksmatch, only LTBs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29581
I'm not looksmaxxing for these subhuman rejects, yet it's only them who are attracted to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ranierean and Deleted member 29581
you’re mtn?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
chad problems

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 29581
I consider myself a HTN, I could easily be chadlite if not for a couple of falios
weird, are you running day / night game ? or taking chances on old or instagram/ snapchat etc? I consider myself htn as well and i usually attract mtbs and below but have to take initiative for htb+

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
weird, are you running day / night game ? or taking chances on old or instagram/ snapchat etc? I consider myself htn as well and i usually attract mtbs and below but have to take initiative for htb+
In general.
Be it online, at work, outside, at other people's places....
It's like I'm a Low Tier/Subhuman Becky magnet but anything above, even average ones barely look at me

• +1
In general.
Be it online, at work, outside, at other people's places....
It's like I'm a Low Tier/Subhuman Becky magnet but anything above, even average ones barely look at me
But i’m saying are you making advances towards women, right now you’re reiterating what you are attracting with no verbal effort.

• Hmm...
But i’m saying are you making advances towards women, right now you’re reiterating what you are attracting with no verbal effort.
Right now no effort.
I honestly make near to zero effort. I'm generally anti-social but I always get to chat, talk and interact with a lot of people whether I like it or not.
In my life experience, pretty much all the girls who made their move on me or were particularly friendly were all Beckies.
Only one was somewhat of a Stacylite but she already had a boyfriend and wanted a betabuxx simp "friend"

• +1
i dont attract anything

• So Sad
i dont attract anything
Interesting how this is the man that says guys on here are psl autists who know Jack shit. Maybe you should work on your psl and see if anything happens?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 21735
Ugly women shouldn't fucking exist.
At least with ugly guys you can make an argument that they keep the society running with menial labor and such—holes can't say that for themselves.

• +1