why do i keep calling girls bro

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
there was this foid at the gym who kept talking to me i tried to leave as soon as possible as iam aspie and this was raising my cortisol, but as i left i said to her "SeE YoU LatEr MaN" i have a problem where i keep calling girls bro and it basically puts every girl i talk to in the friendzone and they probaby also realise im aspie.
what can i do about this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and IWantToMax
cheer up
HighTierNormie
IMG 8673

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
lack of confidence in fucking them. ded srs

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
What would you rate yourself PSL wise?

• +1
Honestly it doesnt matter what you say

• Hmm...
What would you rate yourself PSL wise?
on a good maybe 5.5-6 not a chad but right now ive been megadosing mk 677 to get to 6'3 from 6'2 so my face got bloated as fuck, plus ive been using minox on my eyebrows which has fucked my collagen so as of writing this im like 4.5psl

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
on a good maybe 5.5-6 not a chad but right now ive been megadosing mk 677 to get to 6'3 from 6'2 so my face got bloated as fuck, plus ive been using minox on my eyebrows which has fucked my collagen so as of writing this im like 4.5psl
Did you grow from MK677? how tall are you

Thats a very nt thing to do, shows you are comfortable around them

and it also gives the impression that you dont find her a sexual threat, like youre friendzoning her and picking and choosing.This makes them want to chase your validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2426, turkproducer and 1 other person
im 186cm no shoes, i havent acc noticed any growth yet but ive only been on it for a month
You’re 6’1 then lol. How old r u and how tall are ur parents

Thats a very nt thing to do, shows you are comfortable around them

and it also gives the impression that you dont find her a sexual threat, like youre friendzoning her and picking and choosing.This makes them want to chase your validation
srs?
like i'll be honest im very lazy when talking to girls and just ask them questions instead of actually talking so they just end up speaking the entire time, but id rather do that because i dont like talking about myself to other ppl
You’re 6’1 then lol. How old r u and how tall are ur parents
oh yh your right lmao, there are ppl in my school who claim 6'2 but iam taller than them
my dad is like an inch shorter than me and my mum is like 5'4
my gp are still open when i last got checked 2 months ago

Last edited: