Why Do I like being incel???

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
I can Listen to the music I want I have no were to,be Chill alone no one to ruin my mood silent... i can jerkoff 6times Nobody will care!?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Abhorrence, Splinter901 and 4 others
Drink monster, eat what Iwant

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence and Jase
chad hass all of that + fresh pussy whenever he wants

keep coping tho

keep coping tho
Yeah but normies are at a constant battle for a crumb of pussy, working late hours, fighting amongst each other to win females attention etc. Incels just give up and do whateva.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 29078

keep coping tho
I have to accept my reality idc about anyone else

Yeah but normies are at a constant battle for a crumb of pussy, working late hours, fighting amongst each other to win females attention etc. Incels just give up and do whateva.
Its like in a game its better to do whatever you want then do the missions

This is absolutely true. Being full on incel can be a comfy life, making no efforts and just enjoying hedonistic pleasures of food, gaming and so on.

Life as a chad is even better of course.

But in between it’s a brutal purgatory where you’re putting in maximum effort, don’t have time to do anything fun, have to wagie constantly to afford surgeries, not allowed good food due to lean maxxing… and you still barely get the occasional scrap of pussy.

I often wish I’d never started looksmaxing. I think in the future even Chads might be incel because women are so ran through before they even turn 18 and only looking for rich LTR while having triple digit body count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Dr. Bludy
This is absolutely true. Being full on incel can be a comfy life, making no efforts and just enjoying hedonistic pleasures of food, gaming and so on.

Life as a chad is even better of course.

But in between it’s a brutal purgatory where you’re putting in maximum effort, don’t have time to do anything fun, have to wagie constantly to afford surgeries, not allowed good food due to lean maxxing… and you still barely get the occasional scrap of pussy.

I often wish I’d never started looksmaxing. I think in the future even Chads might be incel because women are so ran through before they even turn 18 and only looking for rich LTR while having triple digit body count.
High iq take

I can Listen to the music I want I have no were to,be Chill alone no one to ruin my mood silent... i can jerkoff 6times Nobody will care!?
That’s cool and all but like that defeats the purpose of looksmaxxing. Plus your admitting to being an incel YOU NEED TO GO TO .IS TRUECEL SCUM 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
That’s cool and all but like that defeats the purpose of looksmaxxing. Plus your admitting to being an incel YOU NEED TO GO TO .IS TRUECEL SCUM 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I i like org. Better

You’re coping, you’re in a stage of delusional thinking from LOP (Lack of Pussy)

• JFL
Dr. Bludy

• JFL
It makes u special

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence