Why do incels care so much about studies and experiments?

Suicidal Muffin

Suicidal Muffin

Iron
What kind of autistic incel neckbeard do you have to be to think studies and experiments mean anything in the real world? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul: When I go outside I see broke but NT ugly guys with rich 10/10 models all the time.

Ugly guys can SLAY! My friend is 1/10 4'1 and bald and he has an anime style harem of women complete with a mommy gf, yandere, tsundere, and of course the high IQ shy meganekko that's clumsy but in a really cute way. HAH! Checkmate incels. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

In b4 incel studies, incel experiments, and "logic". Stuff I totally actually see when I go outside proves that neckbeard shit wrong. You want actual proof beyond anecdotes and hearsay? Well I don't need any, cause this concept of "proof" and "evidence" is just incel shit. :cool:

Try going on Tinder with people of different look levels (and don't be stupid enough to say that this is an isolated phenomena with no real world implications).
Edit: Read fast, it was sarcastic right?

Try going on Tinder with people of different look levels (and don't be stupid enough to say that this is an isolated phenomena with no real world implications).

Oh please, I'm straight in real life but when looking at a computer screen I'm attracted to men. Not even pretty boys, just manly men.

Everyone knows that what people are and aren't attracted to suddenly dramatically changes when they're looking at a screen. Anyone who says otherwise is a bitter basement dwelling incel.

This is satire and it isn't even funny

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
FemalesThis is a forum for males, females will be banned on sight. No exceptions.