Why Do Koreans MOG Han Chinese?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Why? What genetic/evolutionary reasons?

Why do Koreans have, generally speaking, taller height and better facial aesthetics relative to Chinese?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hikicel69, sтᴀʀʙoʏ and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and DivineBeing
Koreans can have northern mongoloid genes more masc

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and thecel

Why do Southeast Asians mog Chinese as well?

What’re the biological, evolutionary causes of the Han Chinese people being among the worst-looking human ethnic groups to have ever sat on the planet?

Why do Southeast Asians mog Chinese as well?

What’re the biological, evolutionary causes of the Han Chinese people being among the worst-looking human ethnic groups to have ever sat on the planet?
South east asians dont mogs hans they have curry subhuman genes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and thecel
Not sure about face but height because Northern Mongoloid genetics

Same reason Northern Chinese are not manlets (like Khampa Tibetians) as compared to southern counterparts. Another interesting thing Japanese have been described by various historians as "small people"
One theory is taller stature is more common in colder climates and islandic people(like Japanese) are usually shorter on average

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
Not sure about face but height because Northern Mongoloid genetics

Same reason Northern Chinese are not manlets (like Khampa Tibetians) as compared to southern counterparts. Another interesting thing Japanese have been described by various historians as "small people"
One theory is taller stature is more common in colder climates and islandic people(like Japanese) are usually shorter on average

Japanese mog Koreans. Koreans mog Chinese.

I’m not so satisfied with answers that say moggers of East Asia have North Mongoloid genes. Southeast Asian people facemog and bodymog Chinese people, and SEAs got South Mongoloid genetics.

All of these are more attractive than the composite Chinese faces are, and SEAs have South Mongoloid genes not North.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton

muh Curry genes :feelswat: what Curry genes :feelswat: Curries are Caucasoids and not Mongoloids :feelswat: Curries mog Hans to obliv

View attachment 1501261

I’m not so satisfied with answers that say North Mongoloid genes. Southeast Asian people facemog Chinese people, and SEAs got South Mongoloid genetics.

View attachment 1501263

All of these are more attractive than the composite Chinese faces are, and SEAs have South Mongoloid genes not North.
Chinese are south mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: thecel

View attachment 1501261

I’m not so satisfied with answers of North Mongoloid genes. Vietnamese people facemog Chinese people, and Vietnamese got South Mongoloid genetics.
Im only talking about height here

I dont agree that Japanese ppl mog koreans. Koreans are the Chaddest among asians
Followed by Chinese, then Japanese

South are most masc facially but manlets like Veits, Thais

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16834, DivineBeing and 1 other person
Im only talking about height here

I dont agree that Japanese ppl mog koreans. Koreans are the Chaddest among asians
Followed by Chinese, then Japanese

South are most masc facially but manlets like Veits, Thais
The reason for some subracial groups all around the world being taller than others is still not clear and primarily evolutionary

• +1
They don't, just media halo tells u that.

Koreans have higher ceiling than Han Chinese, but ceiling is irrelevant for 90% of men, or 99.9% of ricemen.

And media halo is largely about surgery anyway, plus Korean media is accessible, whereas Chinese isn't for the most part. ricemen I work with have access to media platforms that will show u hundreds of Chinese who have maxxed out all their attributes and are in their final form too, and they are Chang's

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Mewton
cope harder :feelskek: bone-structurally, Curries are pretty much identical to Europeans.
Europeans are subhumans too but curries bone structure is way more different

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and thecel

Attachments

• images - 2022-01-19T200516.012.jpeg
    images - 2022-01-19T200516.012.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL

Koreans have higher ceiling than Han Chinese, but ceiling is irrelevant for 90% of men, or 99.9% of ricemen.

And media halo is largely about surgery anyway, plus Korean media is accessible, whereas Chinese isn't for the most part. ricemen I work with have access to media platforms that will show u hundreds of Chinese who have maxxed out all their attributes and are in their final form too, and they are Chang's

what about the facial composites I posted ITT? Chinese are the worst-looking East Asians on average.

It doesn’t matter if subhuman mog subhuman normie all Asians need to roid and inject HGH during puberty

• JFL

cope

Koreans at school look like Zoomer TikTok Asians, and Chinese at school look like nerdcels.

OP how did you grow to be 5’5.5 did you have a nutritional deficiency or sleep disorder

• +1
what about the facial composites I posted ITT? Chinese are the worst-looking East Asians on average.
No, they're not, and u can't compare to Koreans cos Korea is a rich country, 90% of people have diet, healthcare, and lifestyle standards same as the west.

China is a poor country with a lot of rich people, so u can't compare.

Regardless, walk around Seoul, average person is much more subhuman than average in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, or guangzhou.

Same walk around daegu or Busan, much more subhuman than Changsha, Xian, or Chengdu.

The Korean meme is insane, truth is Koreans are genetically the most subhuman in Asia, and the fact their media is prominent skews white guys.

Everyone understands that Bollywood us fantasy and no Indian on the streets of Hyderabad looks like Bollywood stars, same thing is true in Korea. Most other countries don't have this, only really noticed it in Mexico, Korea, India, and I guess that's why celebs are basically deities there, as they are a different species to normal people, and that's the business model.

I guess one reason might be for westerners it's much easy to gauge Indian features cka they're Caucasian, so a westerner can easily tell the difference between Roshan and the IT nerd, maybe it's harder to pick differences between Koreans for us, I found it hard to differentiate features of Asians, even till this day, but my GF who's Chinese and has lived abroad can tell easier the difference between Chinese than westerners

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the further north you go the less subhuman people in general are

• JFL
the further north you go the less subhuman people in general are

Not this shit again. Southeast Asians facemog and bodymog East Asians.

View attachment 1501261

I’m not so satisfied with answers that say moggers of East Asia have North Mongoloid genes. Southeast Asian people facemog and bodymog Chinese people, and SEAs got South Mongoloid genetics.

View attachment 1501263

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88