Why do nationalist cucks complain about immigration?

Detona

Detona

Kraken
Nationalist cucks complain about immigration, ignoring that their own people's infertility is the reason for it; not some shadowy conspirators.

Hungarian nationalist cucks complain about gypsies, ignoring that Hungarians have had below replacement fertility since the 1980s. With such an abysmal failure to maintain the bare minimum fertility rate for decades, is it any wonder that Hungarian businesses sland lenders want more gypsies in the country?

3-tfr-copy-w640.png

Turkish nationalist cucks often complain about Kurds immigrating to their society, ignoring that Kurds are needed because their fertility rate is 2x higher than Turks. They believe it is shadowy NGOs that are responsible, but really, Turkey just needs young blood.

Hindu nationalist cucks are always complaining about Pakistanis and shit, ignoring that their birthrate is 3x higher than Southern Indians.

American nationalist cucks are always complaining about immigration, but just look at this hilarious chart of US fertility since the 1960s:

crude-birth-rate-us-1800-2020.jpg

Seriously, what the fuck causes people to behave like this? It's like a drug. Nationalism is like a drug addiction. People latch on to this false cope that it's "da Jews" or "da Leftists" or whatever, while ignoring kr excusing their own people's hilarious failure to reproduce. Desite supposedly belonging to the "superior" race.

Get fucked you fucking nationalist cucks. The immigrants aren't the problem it's the abnormal infertility of your women. :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, SunniMogger and 17 others
Most people don't believe it's a conspiracy. They would just rather foreigners didn't come to their nation so the service industry and shitty companies can employ them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
Nationalist have always been the biggest cucks in history. Nationalism was nothing more than a plot by the freemasons to destroy traditional religion.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19551 and 2 others
Also those degenerate thinking that they are evolved because they are not having kids. Literally genetic dead-ends.

What a century of indoctrination based on some false Malthusian eschatology does to a people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, justinzayn, GetShrekt and 8 others
You support immigration because you are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19997 and 8 others
fine by me. most ethnics look like shit and I can run jbw even better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 14262, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
no nationalist is ignoring the birthrate, pretty much all nationalists from every country want their birth rate to be higher 💀

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and 9 others
no nationalist is ignoring the birthrate, pretty much all nationalists from every country want their birth rate to be higher 💀

Cope. They say that but look at Hungary, Turkey, Greece and Japan where they have had control for years. Nationalist cucks tend to shy away from making any substantive or truthful observations about the real cause of low fertility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17872
Cope. They say that but look at Hungary, Turkey, Greece and Japan where they have had control for years. Nationalist cucks tend to shy away from making any substantive or truthful observations about the real cause of low fertility.
Delusional, but I don’t expect much logic from a rice boiling subhuman 😂

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and gamma
Because it’s ruining our country because it leads to more crime and more social unrest and literally nothing in return (just ruin your country for no reason theory)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Nationalist cucks complain about immigration, ignoring that their own people's infertility is the reason for it; not some shadowy conspirators.

Hungarian nationalist cucks complain about gypsies, ignoring that Hungarians have had below replacement fertility since the 1980s. With such an abysmal failure to maintain the bare minimum fertility rate for decades, is it any wonder that Hungarian businesses sland lenders want more gypsies in the country?

3-tfr-copy-w640.png

Turkish nationalist cucks often complain about Kurds immigrating to their society, ignoring that Kurds are needed because their fertility rate is 2x higher than Turks. They believe it is shadowy NGOs that are responsible, but really, Turkey just needs young blood.

Hindu nationalist cucks are always complaining about Pakistanis and shit, ignoring that their birthrate is 3x higher than Southern Indians.

American nationalist cucks are always complaining about immigration, but just look at this hilarious chart of US fertility since the 1960s:

Seriously, what the fuck causes people to behave like this? It's like a drug. Nationalism is like a drug addiction. People latch on to this false cope that it's "da Jews" or "da Leftists" or whatever, while ignoring kr excusing their own people's hilarious failure to reproduce. Desite supposedly belonging to the "superior" race.

Get fucked you fucking nationalist cucks. The immigrants aren't the problem it's the abnormal infertility of your women. :lul:
White people are stupid about having kids. They feel like the conditions have got to be right in order to do so.

Anyways, f*ck getting a vaccine. And f*ck wearing a mask. I'll do neither.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and rand anon
Accurate post don't take refugees but take smart legal ethnic immigrants

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Low birth rate is good, less densely populated country, more homes for everyone. Feels good man.

Jfl at letting in millions of people to compete with you for the same job. Immigration only benefit the capitalist elite, they want a giant workforce so the labour market is shit for everyone but corporate owners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others

3-tfr-copy-w640.png

The problem is the sexual revolution (a thing invented by Jews and cuck WASPs) which destroys the patriarchal society and replaces it with women’s K selection (quality of offsprings over their quantity), that’s why birth numbers are plummeting everywhere in the world where it appears

Gypsies are just so subhumanly low iq they resemble animals more with their extreme r selection and fast life history (quantity of offsprings over their quality) than civilized Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997, Lmao and 4 others
The problem is the sexual revolution (a thing invented by Jews and cuck WASPs) which destroys the patriarchal society and replaces it with women’s K selection (quality of offsprings over their quantity), that’s why birth numbers are plummeting everywhere in the world where it appears

Cope. Quality of offspring has declined and non-Jewish non-WASPS seem to be the most conductive to the sexual revolution, with Latins, Slavs and East Asians taking the lead.

Gypsies are just so subhumanly low iq they resemble animals more with their extreme r selection and fast life history (quantity of offsprings over their quality) than civilized Europeans.

Cope their fertility is still lower than white people's was a century and a half ago. And even white Americans had higher fertility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19997
Low birth rate is good, less densely populated country, more homes for everyone. Feels good man

Complete opposite is happening. Fewer people have a house than ever before + a lot of old houses have gone to ruination since entire communities have been abandoned to low fertility/outmigration.

Jfl at letting in millions of people to compete with you for the same job.

Those immigrants can't compete with non-existent people. Millions of people would be alive today if native fertility hadn't been below replacement for decades.

Immigration only benefit the capitalist elite, they want a giant workforce so the labour market is shit for everyone but corporate owners.

Maybe, but low fertility benefits no one.
:redpill:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17872
Because you're stupid. Hope you will receive the Darwin Award like many Americans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
it's the abnormal infertility of your women. :lul:
If by "abnormal infertility" you mean women choosing to delay (or avoid, entirely) reproduction, then yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Lmao, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
White people are stupid about having kids. They feel like the conditions have got to be right in order to do so.

The conditions have never been better. Let's see; running water, electricity, air conditioning, hospitals, cars, steady food supply, welfare and other incentives for moms, lowest levels of warfare in human history, etc etc etc.

We will vaxx your crack. 🔥:soy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Richard_Hungwell
If by "abnormal infertility" you mean women choosing to delay (or avoid, entirely) reproduction, then yes.

Spotted the female LARPing on Looksmax. Only a becky would get upset at my choice of words there.

Daily reminder most clinical infertility is due to women's insufficiencies.

• +1
Complete opposite is happening. Fewer people have a house than ever before + a lot of old houses have gone to ruination since entire communities have been abandoned to low fertility/outmigration.

Those immigrants can't compete with non-existent people. Millions of people would be alive today if native fertility hadn't been below replacement for decades.

Maybe, but low fertility benefits no one.
:redpill:
No, I simply don't want a million new fuckers in my country. I don't want roads to be completely filled with cars. I don't want my beaches to be filled with countless heads. Leave me alone, piss off out of my country! I don't want to see a thousand ugly faces every day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Because it’s ruining our country because it leads to more crime and more social unrest and literally nothing in return (just ruin your country for no reason theory)

Crime and social unrest have never been lower.

Look at America or Europe ca. 1800s-1900s compared to today. Multiple civil wars, international wars, two world wars, way more crime, fucking communism, lol.

Ask Eastern Europe or Germans about "ruining one's own country". They did it with Communism and Nazism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 18244
No, I simply don't want a million new fuckers in my country. I don't want roads to be completely filled with cars. I don't want my beaches to be filled with countless heads. Leave me alone, piss off out of my country! I don't want to see a thousand ugly faces every day.

You have to. It was either normal fertility or immigration; you have to have steady population growth or your people are dying. You are mentally ill, paranoid, anxious and a little bitch.

• +1
You have to. It was either normal fertility or immigration; you have to have steady population growth or your people are dying. You are mentally ill, paranoid, anxious and a little bitch.
I would rather live in poverty than have my country take in more immigrants. Kick em out, population should keep going down.

Piss off with your GDP horseshit. I don't care.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
facts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detona and Deleted member 17791
Destruction of advanced societies

Also OP why don't these countries close their borders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997 and Richard_Hungwell
I would rather live in poverty than have my country take in more immigrants. Kick em out, population should keep going down.

Said no optimistic, healthy minded individual, ever.

Piss off with your GDP horseshit. I don't care.

Sounds like something a ghetto minority would say tbh. Not very white of you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Daily reminder most clinical infertility is due to women's insufficiencies.
Due to them being on hormonal birth control and/or being older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Richard_Hungwell
Said no optimistic, healthy minded individual, ever.

Sounds like something a ghetto minority would say tbh. Not very white of you.
I hate most whites, I don't want any euro immigrants either. Leave me alone, let me be.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Beetlejuice
Destruction of advanced societies

Also OP why don't these countries close their borders

They can't. They got no young men left for the gargantuan task of building a border wall and enforcing it.

Infertile countries = low T, geriatric, shortage of willing and able men

Plus business leaders ain't havin' it.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Don't reply to this liberal feminist foid guys, it's a foid, atleast read this whores bio jfl, a foid alone makes you all mad. Ignore this bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997 and Bakin donuts 🍩

Keep crying about Jews while we birth rate mog all of u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chang world order, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
I hate most whites, I don't want any euro immigrants either. Leave me alone, let me be.

Ok, doesn't sound very high IQ of you.
Or maybe I should just say "doesn't sound very Global North" of you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19548
Ok, doesn't sound very high IQ of you.
Or maybe I should just say "doesn't sound very Global North" of you.
Wtf are you talking about? I simply don't value your materialistic obsessions, piss off with your wealth obsessions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wtf are you talking about? I simply don't value your materialistic obsessions, piss off with your wealth obsessions.

What do you value if not the material?

The conditions have never been better. Let's see; running water, electricity, air conditioning, hospitals, cars, steady food supply, welfare and other incentives for moms, lowest levels of warfare in human history, etc etc etc.

We will vaxx your crack. 🔥:soy:
What's this "we" sh*t? Who's "we"? You walk around with a turd in your pocket all day?

Anyways, doesn't matter how good the conditions are. White people idealize parenting in such a way that the conditions will never be good enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Nah a lot of them just have fucked up ovaries due to mutational problems and HPV.
Those "mutational problems" did not rapidly occur over the past couple of generations when birth rates started to plummet. Plummeting birth rates correlated with the introduction of hormonal contraception. This isn't an unsurprising take from the resident forum schizo though.

• +1
being alone where I don't have countless people around me

How much of a fucktard do you have to br to not realize that this is a materialistic desire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back