Why do normies cope with Music so much?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Seriously, it seems like so many normies of all races memorize an extensive knowledge of RnB and rap artists and their mediocre ass works. With top tens, fav artists, etc so that they can seem more NT and chadlike. They act like people who like "trash" music are weird and incel=ish and that their NT music preferences make them more cool and desirable.

The worst to do this are people over 21. Not saying over 21 is oldcel, but at that point the stuff you talk about should be a little meatier. Philosophy, politics, shared experiences, analysis of your social circle, high-iq jokes about your social circle etc. You should not be talking about Kanye West or Pop Smoke REGULARLY as a primary point of conversation after age 21, I'm sorry. Talking about rappers at that age is like talking about pokemon elementary school. Sure, it's fine to do it every now and again, but if its all you talk about, or your primary conversation topic at parties, you are a coper who is trying to look NT.

If you are good-looking and socially adept enough you can listen to fucking World of Warcraft and Super Mario OSTs in your free time and slay as long as you don't fucking tell anyone. Rapcope is fine when you are 17-19. In your 20s, get a damn life. As an adult media and music should take up like 20% of your conversations max. Normies need to grow tf up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PubertyMaxxer, TrestIsBest and 14 others
Reminder that OP lives in an imaginary world

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and 15 others
Because it is good

• +1
Reactions: LeBrawn, Chadeep, Frank Jack and 3 others
Music can niche max NT normies

Didn’t bother reading. Next
I don't wanna hear shit about "NT" advice from the acne riddled autist who plasters his face all over an incel forum. Good luck Niche-Maxxing after normie find this site and see your dead-eyed aspie countenance strewn across every goddamn thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14905, Edgar and 7 others
It's OVER if you say you like Radiohead, My Blood Valentine, or any bands like that

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, amorfati, Jokerman and 6 others
Jfl at your music taste if you don't listed to stuff like this
Ove

• Love it
Reactions: LeBrawn and Deleted member 3828
Ironic. That may be the case if I were say, white. However me being mulatto, I can get away with a lot more. I tell people I play minecraft. Guess what? Fucking nothing cuz I’m mulatto. Can’t say the same if you’re white.

You fuck I slayed at parties in college literally as I was going through a Minecraft phase despite being whiter than edward cullen. My squad and I would talk about that shit with girls because we made it funny and not a big deal, I didn't make it some huge status-aware deal about because it was obvious I was NT. I would NOT be able to do that about incel forums under any circumstance

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
This is what happened to my "idol"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
It's OVER if you say you like Radiohead, My Blood Valentine, or any bands like that
Unless if you're going for becky art hoes

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and LampPostPrime
Hmmm, imagine if everyone had to have pic of themselves in every post they made. That would be very interesting, im sure it would change most discussion around here. But I wouldn’t change, as I already post face everywhere. Same with few others

Have fun losing any job opportunities and being socially exiled for life after normies find out about this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
cope
shoegaze gf is ideal in 2022 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, laszlo and Xangsane
Because it's so universal it can serve as an easy means of conveying 'normalcy'/social grounding. Also the obvious that it sounds good(dopamine)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Because it's so universal it can serve as an easy means of conveying 'normalcy'/social grounding. Also the obvious that it sounds good(dopamine)

It's a mean of converying normalcy for people without looks, charisma, intelligence, or sense of humor. Basically, it's a way for disgustingly average people to try and look NT

but at that point the stuff you talk about should be a little meatier. Philosophy, politics,
Most people would rather not talk about philosophy or politics in person because it's too controversial and ruins social cohesion.

I think most normies do it (mainly with rap) just to fit in. If you don’t listen to rap as an American zoomer you will be seen as an outcast who isn’t NT

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Most people would rather not talk about philosophy or politics in person because it's too controversial and ruins social cohesion.
This is just consumerized narrative control. The idea that important shit that actually feels meaningful is something taboo that people should keep to themselves is just BS pushed by the media and marketing companies to make sure everyone keeps their heads in the dirt and keeps buying meaningless BS so that they can fit in. The time of my life I was the most sociable was the time in my life where I listened to almost no music, and watched no shows or movies. Eventually it becomes second nature to have good convos about philosophy and politics as long as you don't act soy and rage about it and make it cool and funny, or occasionally just talk about stupid meaningless BS and again, if you're cool and funny it'll be a good convo.

The worst to do this are people over 21. Not saying over 21 is oldcel, but at that point the stuff you talk about should be a little meatier. Philosophy, politics, shared experiences, analysis of your social circle, high-iq jokes about your social circle etc.
DON'T ENJOY MUSIC JUST BE A PRETENTIOUS TOOL THAT TALKS ABOUT ACADEMIC TOPICS ALL THE TIME

Go back to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
>Viewing thread: Fapping to Selena Gomez AS WE SPEAK

Wow very intellectual

Screen Shot 2022 01 05 at 104210 PM

I have no desire for these things, simply explore earth, better relationship with Jesus, and have sons with a sane Asian woman to pass my wealth onto my children.
Amen

Well I spent $10,000 on headphones/audio gear the past month.
Tbh, its like why do people go to the movie or roller coasters or play sports.
It's entertainment, its cope.
Also all asians and whites, especially middle age ones need home theater, fishing and audiophile max.
Music = one of many blessings in life.
Oh and music during sex = most amazing thing ever ded srs

Well I spent $10,000 on headphones/audio gear the past month.
Tbh, its like why do people go to the movie or roller coasters or play sports.
Also all asians and whites, especially middle age ones need home theater, fishing and audiophile max.
Music = one of many blessings in life.
Oh and music during sex = most amazing thing ever ded srs

It's not about having a hobby or enjoying things. That's fine, I'm just talking about having limited other interests, wearing shirts with music artists constantly, making your favorite rappers your personality, constantly talking about rap and RnB with girls. It's just a way for below average guys to pretend they're some high-T Nt chad.

Same thing with druggies and weedheads. "Oh look I'm a stoner that means I'm cool and NT". Such a load of shit.

So tl;dr this thread is about hating on normies who like x y z that is not "muh political/philosophical discussion" but "muh vain entertainment through meta music /substance abuse?" Cause this is the way it reads. People talk about what they like because they love talking about themselves 24/7, they're unfortunately not piss stuck in a forum and having perma internal monologues about "OMG if I talk about NT music maybe becky will like me, wait let me do the calculation of SMV+NT+PSL/3 real quick so I know if I have chance:soy::soy:".

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
So tl;dr this thread is about hating on normies who like x y z that is not "muh political/philosophical discussion" but "muh vain entertainment through meta music /substance abuse?" Cause this is the way it reads. People talk about what they like because they love talking about themselves 24/7, they're unfortunately not piss stuck in a forum and having perma internal monologues about "OMG if I talk about NT music maybe becky will like me, wait let me do the calculation of SMV+NT+PSL/3 real quick so I know if I have chance:soy::soy:".

Believe it or not that's what most people are doing with everything they do, it's just subconscious though.

all im getting out of this post is that 21 year old normie who likes to talk about music and rap fucked your oneitis and you are mad about it now @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3946
Believe it or not that's what most people are doing with everything they do, it's just subconscious though.
Ah yes the infamous infallible "it's subconscious" :lul:

Imagine thinking enjoying life is "cope" whatever tf that means. Do you psychopath piece of shit fucks really think everything besides having sex with hot girls is "cope"???? Jesus Christ incels deserve inceldom lmao . Such a meaningless pathetic existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Unless if you're going for becky art hoes
These girls are top tier. Unlike most incel retards I actually want a girl who is cool interesting and smart as well

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Xangsane
Normies in real life

Just be free. Dont care what other says.

Last edited:
These girls are top tier. Unlike most incel retards I actually want a girl who is cool interesting and smart as well
So according to you:

Cool, Interesting and smart= Consumes mass media with no real personal significance to her because marketing companies told her to

I'll take a girl who's educated and funny personally, but you do you. You also are getting really mad in your posts which indicates the stuff that you probably agree with the stuff I'm saying and it pisses you off.

all im getting out of this post is that 21 year old normie who likes to talk about music and rap fucked your oneitis and you are mad about it now @OldVirgin

Nope. And the biggest slayers I know talk NOTHING about music. I have two friends who are obsessed with music and talk about it nonstop. One is 5'7" with a beer belly at 22. One is 5'6" with sloped, narrow shoulders and a recessed jaw. Guess how much attention they get from women?

Meanwhile my 6'2" gymcelled buddy listens to random shit from the early 2010s and pulp fiction soundtracks and slays like no tomorrow.
Guess how often he talks to the stacies about his top 5 rap albums or who the GOAT artist of the 2010s is?

This shit only is a pattern with music. With sports, philosophy,gaming, politics, hell, fucking chess, there are slayers who interested and there are incels who are interested. With rap and RnB music though, the megafans are ALWAYS subhuman. ALWAYS.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
So according to you:

Cool, Interesting and smart= Consumes mass media with no real personal significance to her because marketing companies told her to

I'll take a girl who's educated and funny personally, but you do you. You also are getting really mad in your posts which indicates the stuff that you probably agree with the stuff I'm saying and it pisses you off.
I was referring to artsy girls with legit taste like shoegaze there not girls pretending to be pop or rap fans for clout

If you are good-looking and socially adept enough you can listen to fucking World of Warcraft and Super Mario OSTs in your free time and slay as long as you don't fucking tell anyone.
If you are Chad you can literally tell women you're a pedophile and they will still fuck you.

Imagine thinking enjoying life is "cope" whatever tf that means. Do you psychopath piece of shit fucks really think everything besides having sex with hot girls is "cope"???? Jesus Christ incels deserve inceldom lmao . Such a meaningless pathetic existence
You're literally retarded. The fuck do you think a cope is

You're literally retarded. The fuck do you think a cope is
"(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult."

People enjoy things for their own sake, who woulda known. People dont just like things in order to deal with something difficult

Nope. And the biggest slayers I know talk NOTHING about music. I have two friends who are obsessed with music and talk about it nonstop. One is 5'7" with a beer belly at 22. One is 5'6" with sloped, narrow shoulders and a recessed jaw. Guess how much attention they get from women?

Meanwhile my 6'2" gymcelled buddy listens to random shit from the early 2010s and pulp fiction soundtracks and slays like no tomorrow.
Guess how often he talks to the stacies about his top 5 rap albums or who the GOAT artist of the 2010s is?

This shit only is a pattern with music. With sports, philosophy,gaming, politics, hell, fucking chess, there are slayers who interested and there are incels who are interested. With rap and RnB music though, the megafans are ALWAYS subhuman. ALWAYS.
I actually do agree about the rap fan thing tho. Suburban try hard backpacker crackers trying to appear cool and wokeand NT. A lot of them in incel circles actually

"(of a person) deal effectively with something difficult."

People enjoy things for their own sake, who woulda known. People dont just like things in order to deal with something difficult
You're demolishing your own argument and pasting from google. No one thinks listening to music means you're incel. Both truecels and "chads" listen to music, doesn't change that its cope.

You're demolishing your own argument and pasting from google. No one thinks listening to music means you're incel. Both truecels and "chads" listen to music, doesn't change that its cope.
Yes im pasting from google cuz we're talking about the definition lol. "The fuck do you think a cope is" Nigguh wut.

And music is cope for what? Coping literally just means a way to be ok with something stressful. If you're enjoying something for its own sake then thats the reason you're doing it, not to cope.

I have no desire for these things, simply explore earth, better relationship with Jesus, and have sons with a sane Asian woman to pass my wealth onto my children.
the only thing you would be passing down are down syndrome facial features and poverty onto your sad sack of shit kids who will likely die before they are born

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and WhatIsMyPlan?
You're not allowed to enjoy things past the age of 21