Why do people associate good traits to White People?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Mfs forgot who conquered the rest of the none white world by force, created slavery and what not. I really dont want to be biased as white people are behind some good things but also bad things, to me, white people tend to sit on the extremes of everything.

Take school shooters for example, white people
Biggest Heists, even though blacks are associated with robberies in general, were done by whites.
Biggest scams were done by white people, eg: Bernie Madoff not indians. although again, indians are associated with being scammers.
Some of the wildest shit is done by white people, white people are so weird and the way they operate is beyond my comprehension.

Why is it that white = Good (Based on skin color also let alone being chad/notchad) and sub5 white mogs a sub5 ethnic any other day of the year and will always seem more trustworthy.

It's one of those unspoken rules in Society, everyone does it no one wanna talk about it.
Even ethnics like whites more than ethnics and whenever I see it I cringe, mald and feel absolute disgust, disgrace and shame towards the person.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036, GetShrekt and 1 other person
I hate to say this. But I tend (subconsciously) To assume non-Whites (except for some Asians & Indians) are less intelligent.

Slavery always existed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Feudalism, capitalism, imperialism are all slavery with extra steps.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Whites are most attractive -> halo effect

Mfs forgot who conquered the rest of the none white world by force, created slavery and what not. I really dont want to be biased as white people are behind some good things but also bad things, to me, white people tend to sit on the extremes of everything.

Take school shooters for example, white people
Biggest Heists, even though blacks are associated with robberies in general, were done by whites.
Biggest scams were done by white people, eg: Bernie Madoff not indians. although again, indians are associated with being scammers.
Some of the wildest shit is done by white people, white people are so weird and the way they operate is beyond my comprehension.

Why is it that white = Good (Based on skin color also let alone being chad/notchad) and sub5 white mogs a sub5 ethnic any other day of the year and will always seem more trustworthy.

It's one of those unspoken rules in Society, everyone does it no one wanna talk about it.
Even ethnics like whites more than ethnics and whenever I see it I cringe, mald and feel absolute disgust, disgrace and shame towards the person.
Most mass shooters are non-white actually. Nice bullshit ethnic cope.

I always find it funny when ethnics cope by saying white are only viewed positively for societal factors then turn right around and claim any positive perception of other races is inherently due to their genetics. Indians are associated with scamming because they do it way more with much less success = loser trait. Blacks are associated with robbery because they do it more with much less success = loser trait. Meanwhile when it comes to conquering and slavery whites actually get demonized for it for the exact opposite reason: for being way too good at it.

• +1
Reactions: John124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back