Why do people get so hurt and offended when u tell them you'd beat them up irl?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I mean it's just the truth. If you are so hurt u should do something about it lol

If u get uppity and spew insults with no holding back it's common sense that someone will check u

But ur probably 20 and spending ur entire life hiding away from ppl so u imagine it would do differently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, notsocommonthumb and SecularIslamist
I mean it's just the truth. If you are so hurt u should do something about it lol

If u get uppity and spew insults with no holding back it's common sense that someone will check u

But ur probably 20 and spending ur entire life hiding away from ppl so u imagine it would do differently

How about we start by not having a panic attack while talking to the cashier before talking about beating people up?

Baby steps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, greycel and notsocommonthumb
Sounds like something you'd say in school to act strong amongst peers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, greycel and notsocommonthumb
nigga stop saying you will beat niggers on org and do it in real life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Imretarded?, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Bc u actually won’t lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Imretarded?, StarvedEpi and 1 other person

you'd beat them up irl​

N

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Because why are you talking in a hostile manner?
If I haven't been hostile to you, out of mutual respect, what gives you the right to start being hostile with me?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Imretarded? and The Homelander
Sounds like something you'd say in school to act strong amongst peers.
Nah I say it to redditors who insult me. They think they can get into people's faces and spew insults but they never done it bc this is exactly what would happen.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
If I haven't been hostile to you, out of mutual respect, what gives you the right to start being hostile with me?
Nah I say it to redditors who insult me. They think they can get into people's faces and spew insults but they never done it bc this is exactly what would happen.

Also it’s kind of funny to me when someone says they’re gonna beat me up IRL when they know they won’t. It’s an overused defense mechanism sissies use to try to seem more assertive. Just be respectful to each other and get along bhais. We are in the same boat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, StarvedEpi and greycel
Okay but what if those redditors are carrying a firearm and just kill you :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Okay but what if those redditors are carrying a firearm and just kill you :feelswhere:
That would only happen if the redditor was strong enough to get off his couch and go grab the firearm so this very much a hypothetical

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and StarvedEpi
Also it’s kind of funny to me when someone says they’re gonna beat me up IRL when they know they won’t. It’s an overused defense mechanism sissies use to try to seem more assertive. Just be respectful to each other and get along bhais. We are in the same boat
you can at least try

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
That would only happen if the redditor was strong enough to get off his couch and go grab the firearm so this very much a hypothetical
I love my niggers with different opinions they make org better

• +1
Try what?
to physically confront them, even if they are stronger
I mean it wont happen bc ppl who talk so much shit on the internet never take it irl

• +1
to physically confront them, even if they are stronger
I mean it wont happen bc ppl who talk so much shit on the internet never take it irl
I’m not a fan of arguments in general especially pointless arguments where I get nothing out of it. I might make fun of someone over here as a lighthearted joke but it doesn’t mean I hate anyone

Nigga, women can fire a glock. You're thinking of big rifles or automatic weapons. And even them, even a shit shooter would fucking kill the best martial artist on earth.

black Thugs only miss 90% of the time because they rotate the gun all gansta style and move arm all crazy:ROFLMAO:

Hold gun with two hands, aim down sight, they're dead.

• +1
Nigga, women can fire a glock. You're thinking of big rifles or automatic weapons. And even them, even a shit shooter would fucking kill the best martial artist on earth.

black Thugs only miss 90% of the time because they rotate the gun all gansta style and move arm all crazy:ROFLMAO:

Hold gun with two hands, aim down sight, they're dead.
It was a joke bhaijaan

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
It's the gayest fall back retort in Internet history and everyone using it should be mocked accordingly

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices