Why do people with no hope even go on looksmax?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Lots of Itsovercels here. If you are a truecel then fair enough but why register on looksmax. Why not rot on incels.me or other sites. I just don't get the point why are you even here if you have no hope then rope or rot elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 1332
Lots of Itsovercels here. If you are a truecel then fair enough but why register on looksmax. Why not rot on incels.me or other sites. I just don't get the point why are you even here if you have no hope then rope or rot elsewhere.
Even though they have no hope looksmax is a much more uplifting website than incel.is with their it's over shit

• +1
Reactions: mogging, JohnDoe, Artemis and 2 others
Lol @ thinking people actually looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, mogging, fauxfox and 3 others
So they can shit up the place

I would be rotting on .is, but that place sucks ass. This is the only site I like.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, aBetterMii and Lecherous
To cope with shitposting and using your number of posts and the ranking that comes with it as source of validation and a sense of accomplishment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and horizon
this place mogs .is

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and aBetterMii
Even though they have no hope looksmax is a much more uplifting website than incel.is with their it's over shit
You talk like you're not one of them, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
When I joined I still had hope

To cope with shitposting and using your number of posts and the ranking that comes with it as source of validation and a sense of accomplishment
You can do that anywhere why not just be a reddit mod.

that nigga is a teen jfl at thinking its over when you're not even 20. Doomposting should be reserved for 25yo+ kissless virgins like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Best answer.

• +1
that nigga is a teen jfl at thinking its over when you're not even 20. Doomposting should be reserved for 25yo+ kissless virgins like me
How does someone actually end up like that I'm a total autist and I got one girl to spend time with me and cuddle on a first date.

Its not that hard

How does someone actually end up like that I'm a total autist and I got one girl to spend time with me and cuddle on a first date.

Its not that hard
Some people have good luck others bad.
It’s not that hard to understand.

Some people have good luck others bad.
It’s not that hard to understand.
If you are white an not deformed you can get laid without hookers in SEA.

People just cry on forums and they are white. Make 10 grand at whatever shit job you can get then live like a king for a year somewhere else

If you are white an not deformed you can get laid without hookers in SEA.
:bluepill:🤡 “Just go to the other side of the earth to fuck ugly gook roastie bro!1!”
People just cry on forums and they are white. Make 10 grand at whatever shit job you can get then live like a king for a year somewhere else
I hate that the incel community is now the ‘white people have it so great we community.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad and Deleted member 19174
:bluepill:🤡 “Just go to the other side of the earth to fuck ugly gook roastie bro!1!”
It's honestly chill though lmao. With 100K USD, you won't live a great life here. You could have a huge house and personal servants in SEA. Never have to leave the house either NEET and live a chill life

Im no Incel i get Girls im Starting to think Ur one tho no chad Goes hunting for my Posts to Talk shit

I hate that the incel community is now the ‘white people have it so great we community.
For the record I am white. And its an option most non deformed Whites in the West have. The money you make in the US or Europe can sustain a life 5X higher then how you currently live. And even ugly men have decent choices yeah the women are all 4's but your an ugly incel so take what you can get.

Just hate the whining unironically some people should rope if they are going to just be this way

.is is vile, evil, edgeier, and more reptetive, and just an unpleasant place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Because this place is funny, and from looking at incels.is, that site is total depressive SHIT :feelsokman:

• +1
It's honestly chill though lmao. With 100K USD, you won't live a great life here. You could have a huge house and personal servants in SEA. Never have to leave the house either NEET and live a chill life
That’s completely different than doing it for hookers

For the record I am white. And its an option most non deformed Whites in the West have. The money you make in the US or Europe can sustain a life 5X higher then how you currently live. And even ugly men have decent choices yeah the women are all 4's but your an ugly incel so take what you can get.

Just hate the whining unironically some people should rope if they are going to just be this way
Yeah the defeatism sucks but seamaxxing is gay

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 11126
Hope is what makes us not rope. Even though deep down we know it's false, we cling to this false hope and delude ourselves into thinking there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, no one wants to be around negativity all the time, our lives are depressing as it is, we don't need more of the same shit on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
.is is vile, evil, edgeier, and more reptetive, and just an unpleasant place
More repetitive but how are they edgier? I would’ve been banned a while ago if I posted the same stuff I post here on there

• Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yeah the defeatism sucks but seamaxxing is gay
It costs a few thousand. Anyone in the west working a Mcdonalds job could do it.

dont think .is accepts white 6 foot normies

we got no place @bonelessMan

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Hope is what makes us not rope. Even though deep down we know it's false, we cling to this false hope and delude ourselves into thinking there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Also, no one wants to be around negativity all the time, our lives are depressing as it is, we don't need more of the same shit on the internet.
Hope either saves a man or drives him insane

@bonelessMan is 6’5 Polynesian retired gymcel methead LARPing as a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Lecherous
No no, I would rather stay here and play video games than that
Well that's a choice then. So you can't say you have no choices

cagefuel if true
It’s so fukin obvious. He can hardly hide it. He slipped up earlier saying he’s 5’9” which is practically a dog whistle for 6’5 these days

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Well that's a choice then. So you can't say you have no choices
Any man should be able to get with any girl he desires. That’s real choice.

• Love it
It’s so fukin obvious. He can hardly hide it. He slipped up earlier saying he’s 5’9” which is practically a dog whistle for 6’5 these days
polynesians are the same as black where their men do far better than the women on average

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
polynesians are the same as black where their men do far better than the women on average
Dwayne the Juicehead Johnson is NOT mixed. He is NIGGA. Polynesians ARE blacks!!
No one can tell me any different:bigbrain:

• JFL

Atleast here we can make shit posts and get cage reacts

• Love it
Well he's a fartless virgin. Meaning he's never realized his ultimate fantasy of getting farted on by black guys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko
You can do that anywhere why not just be a reddit mod.
Very stupid argument That’s like saying hey I like chocolate but why do I not eat my shit instead? Innit.