because it is made by asian subhumans

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5583
My favourite anime is boku no pico

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 3832, Chadelite and 3 others
majority of the anime is low T high E soyboy harem slice of life lovey dovey trash, where the MC is a total fucking pissweak faggot, not to mention the plot is overused beyond relief, i've seen more isekais than i've seen women who aren't whores

not to mention the absolute apeshit fanbase of cringy weebs, granted some anime is legendary like full metal, my hero (controversial, has good hentai manga parodies though), boku no pico (absolutely legendary), death note, monogatari series, hxh, dragon ballz (in its prime), naruto (one of the best), but for the most part these new animes are absolutely fucking garbage

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SeiGun, Somalipirate and 2 others
Probably a way to feel superior. Alot of NT black guys watch Dragon ball Z and Naruto. It's not just Eugenes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Blitz and Deleted member 2597
I like Anime that deep and meaningful and don't have Weeb elememts,So out out of 99% of Anime i only like the 1%.

The reason people don't like it is because Anime nowdays has image of degeneracy and a lot of cringe comes purely from Weebs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
i like gook movies and thats it not into anime tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
no but ill note. memories of murder is fav from korea tbh

That one Jackie chan Movie where he's saved by a river spirit or something is one of my favorites, used to watch it all the time during Childhood.

That one Jackie chan Movie where he's saved by a river spirit or something is one of my favorites, used to watch it all the time during Childhood.
lol i remember that one

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Spitting Image is my favourite anime.

i tried to watch anime, attack of titans?

my friend roasted me for watching it, called me fag

i didn't like it anyway

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
For me literally only studio ghibli makes stuff worth seeing. They make true masterpieces. I don't really care about the rest.

Most western animation is also really shit or average tbh. Only a few are worth giving them your time.

Some korean movies are good, thats the extent of gook entertainment im into

majority of the anime is low T high E soyboy harem slice of life lovey dovey trash, where the MC is a total fucking pissweak faggot, not to mention the plot is overused beyond relief, i've seen more isekais than i've seen women who aren't whores

not to mention the absolute apeshit fanbase of cringy weebs, granted some anime is legendary like full metal, my hero (controversial, has good hentai manga parodies though), boku no pico (absolutely legendary), death note, monogatari series, hxh, dragon ballz (in its prime), naruto (one of the best), but for the most part these new animes are absolutely fucking garbage
This. This is just what I wanted to say. There are anime that are absolutely God-like (Death Note, Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga, DBZ, Baki the Grappler (manga version) and Gantz) and are a must watch but the average anime is complete dogshit and cringe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Somalipirate and fukmylyf
This. This is just what I wanted to say. There are anime that are absolutely God-like (Death Note, Attack on Titan, Vinland Saga, DBZ, Baki the Grappler (manga version) and Gantz) and are a must watch but the average anime is complete dogshit and cringe.
Fuck dbz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
100% of manga is shit
99% of anime is dogshit
50% of hentai is :fire:

Nah you mean DBS. DBZ was kinda good and had its moments but DBS is garbage.
No I mean All Dragonball parts.
I legit tried to watch.
It was just nothing for me.
I stopped in the middle of Dbz.After I couldnt do it
Actually never watched super and probably never will
My Favorite Animestill:One punch man(Legit 12 episodes per season is so fun and good to watch,Also short and good is excactly what I like.Not like Dragonball or Naruto.
I actually like One Piece so not all long animes are trash

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium and Deleted member 3832
No I mean All Dragonball parts.
I legit tried to watch.
It was just nothing for me.
I stopped in the middle of Dbz.After I couldnt do it
Actually never watched super and probably never will
My Favorite Animestill:One punch man(Legit 12 episodes per season is so fun and good to watch,Also short and good is excactly what I like.Not like Dragonball or Naruto.
I actually like One Piece so not all long animes are trash
You made a good point tbh. I only liked some scenes in DBZ but most fights were boring ngl. I forgot to mention OPM too. That shit is also god tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I watched anime since childhood just like watching any cartoon or tv shows because it was everywhere in TV. Dragonball is the one that led me to gymcelling actually, cause i want to have body like Goku since I was a kid. I watch only the popular ones and on tv and read only One Piece, One punch man and Naruto. I think people hate it because some animes are cringey and low T and it is true I thing

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I've watched Deathnote, Attack on Titan, Monster, Steins Gate and One Punch Man.

I liked it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Chadelite
DBZ = CHAD ONLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3328
Freezer

Keep crying for anime masterpieces,

• +1
I like anime because real life movies series still look fake as fuck. Fight scenes are better in anime too.

• +1

Monster, Legends of the Galactic Heroes, and Akagi.
All good anime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3177, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
because of jailbait schoolgirls with JJ titties with no relevance to the plot dominating the white knight soyboy male protagonists who get off to being abused

Yo baki season 4 is getting releasid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Because you cant find any anime which isnt edgy

But if you can see past this point or ignore it then there could be some good ones for you

I love Attack on Titan, Seven Deadly Sins (Estarossa wrecking everyone), Drifters, Cautious Hero
Both FUllmetal Alchemists were good too

AoT and FMA(B) have god-tier OSTs too
i tried to watch anime, attack of titans?

my friend roasted me for watching it, called me fag

i didn't like it anyway
jfl at weebs calling other people fags for watching one of the few animes worthwhile

Be honest, where did you quit ? Episode ? or describe the last few things that happened

Last edited:
Probably a way to feel superior. Alot of NT black guys watch Dragon ball Z and Naruto. It's not just Eugenes
“NT black guys”

LMFAOOOOOOO

these are the black kids who watch Naruto

BC7BD5BC E67A 447C BEDE 301F3D05EC60
A3F66D1A 1741 463B 860F 18B54D354BD2
BD7C13BD C4EB 4480 9FA3 98196F9946DB
BD7F197B 1CE3 4ABC 9CF3 2D0D72607E10
20509A7E 7DB8 4806 8736 A2C328440FBF
7856CCA0 E2EF 4327 9F08 F7FD31122670

Not these

A988CA1D D59F 4D29 A90C 58FB94E4FF0F
09429A48 84BB 49FF A925 B716C1C188AC