Why do some FtMs have it way easier than others?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Life got harder for this trans man:

Life got easier for these trans men:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, theRiderEffect, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
1 year post op vs 1.5 years post op

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
This is the ultimate blackpill

• +1
If you wanna get taken seriously being a man is prefered but men are more fucked socially.

So I guess it depends on what you value in life.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and thecel
many ftm like ellen paige with strong social support, money, friend group of female friends willing to fuck them

• Woah
many ftm like ellen paige with strong social support, money, friend group of female friends willing to fuck them

Funny example because Paige is a feminine-looking FtM.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
1 year post op vs 1.5 years post op
Exactly. Right now the ones at the bottom are feeling the surge of power they’ve never felt before. They look like regular men so they think they are impenetrable/can’t be hurt by another man. The tranny at the top has been a man longer and knows the shit they are missing out on as a woman. The ones at the bottom hasn’t realised that yet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 30283 and 1 other person
The tranny at the top has been a man longer and knows the shit they are missing out on as a woman. The ones at the bottom hasn’t realised that yet

Faulty reasoning. How does one simply not realize something is missing? That’s like saying Chad needs time to realize that people treat him worse after he got disfigured in a car accident. No, he doesn’t need time to realize it; he’d notice immediately.

I think the trans men at the bottom truly experience more privilege than before. How this is possible while the top trans guy cries about how hard life as a man is, is a mystery to me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Honestly the two tranies are facaily attractive and the black guy even frames mogs @5.5psl .

The other guy obove just looks obese and feminine ( he has wife and kids tho)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and thecel
Doesn't seem to have much of a career now, his money will be gone too, friends also, in just a few years he could end up doing similar clips, crying about how hard is to be a man.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, theRiderEffect and thecel
The nigger got treated better after transitioning because no one who has self respect fucks with black bitches

Now that monkey has the BBC halo even though he’s an urkel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and thecel
Faulty reasoning. How does one simply not realize something is missing? That’s like saying Chad needs time to realize that people treat him worse after he got disfigured in a car accident. No, he doesn’t need time to realize it; he’d notice immediately.

I think the trans men at the bottom truly experience more privilege than before. How this is possible while the top trans guy cries about how hard life as a man is, is a mystery to me.
The high of feeling protected is making them blind. It’s a trade off. There is nothing positive of being disfigured so you’d notice instantaneously

• Hmm...
their own fault

• Hmm...
There's this FTM that keeps flirting with me at the coffee shop shivers down my spine like Jimmy Savile breathing down your neck

• Woah
There's this FTM that keeps flirting with me at the coffee shop shivers down my spine like Jimmy Savile breathing down your neck
Attack her

• JFL