why do turks hate kurds so much?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
Common knowledge here in germany, any lowclasscel knows this. but why do turks hate kurds so much? i had a turkish teacher bullying a kurdish pupil jfl (not just some silly remarks, but actual bully jfl it was obvious)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Turks are racist roaches they hate kurds and arabs they only like themselves.
turks are on the same level of jews.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lmao, .👽. and 2 others
Kurds are the most chill people i know, i have more kurd friends than turkish tbh

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Lihito and HowAmIAlive123
@Haven

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Turks are racist roaches they hate kurds and arabs they only like themselves.
turks are on the same level of jews.
i wouldnt say that most turks are like jews, since jews are obv more high iq. they are still backstabbers tho
Kurds are the most chill people i know, i have more kurd friends than turkish tbh
i agree, the kurd that was bullied was actually one of my best friends during the school period (he was a weirdo tho jfl, but in a good way)
I got along WAY better with kurds then turks aswell, i dont like turks ngl

@Haven why do you guys hate kurds so much?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
i wouldnt say that most turks are like jews, since jews are obv more high iq. they are still backstabbers tho

i agree, the kurd that was bullied was actually one of my best friends during the school period (he was a weirdo tho jfl, but in a good way)

bro i never met a kurd who gets bullied some are real men and who will help you at anything

but of course there are cowards in every nationality

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
bro i never met a kurd who gets bullied some are real men and who will help you at anything

but of course there are cowards in every nationality
the problem in that case was that he was the only kurdish kid, it was a small class (Calling it "class" could be misleading tho, it was a small project in order to get the youth who didnt had any apprenticeships to get to work). And there was 6 other turks

kid was crazy, could easily beat anyone of them out without a doubt, in a 1 o 1 scenario

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
They worship money and are avaricious.
They think they are superiors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

Turks are fucking ottomans empire genociders

• +1
Turks are fucking ottomans empire genociders
yh i know but why the hatred for kurds? did they do something wrong in the past towards the turks? or is it illogical

yh i know but why the hatred for kurds? did they do something wrong in the past towards the turks? or is it illogical
Otomans hate everyone they cant subdue completly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and HowAmIAlive123
nowadays they just do it because they got it from their parents.

JFLLL a turkish guy in my class was friends with a kurd but the kurd told everyone that he was turk. one day it came out the he wasnt Turkish and suddenly they werent friends anymore. you see it doesn't make sense. both born in germany. just low iq rats imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, n0rthface, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
nowadays they just do it because they got it from their parents.

JFLLL a turkish guy in my class was friends with a kurd but the kurd told everyone that he was turk. one day it came out the he wasnt Turkish and suddenly they werent friends anymore. you see it doesn't make sense. both born in germany. just low iq rats imo
jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

I dont hate kurds many turks dont hate kurds but kurds are like gypsys

• Woah
Kurds want their own country, but for this they would have to take a big portion out of Turkey(and some other countries as well - that's why they aren't also liked by other nations).
XthF6TMpb0hZFWw6dfmGX8FDvtQV_Y6kBpeV5wIsCL-2YmJ_03fAfhTRZrQvryGHJ64GRWsL7t5lpf6Obcr2ntKbc2s5zCBbGSonmEHhU_9W

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6963, Haven and 1 other person
Kurds want their own country, but for this they would have to take a big portion out of Turkey(and some other countries as well - that's why they aren't also liked by other nations).
XthF6TMpb0hZFWw6dfmGX8FDvtQV_Y6kBpeV5wIsCL-2YmJ_03fAfhTRZrQvryGHJ64GRWsL7t5lpf6Obcr2ntKbc2s5zCBbGSonmEHhU_9W
oh i see

How legit is this pic?
FB IMG 1637922301044

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, n0rthface and HowAmIAlive123
shitskins hate shitskins because they’re shitskins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
not true but then again i’m not a shithole villager :ogre:

I don’t think they do generally

Personally, i dont see the need for multiple iranic ethnicities to have multiple countries tbh, i think all of them should be united under one iranic superstate. That being said i also dont understand why those countries are so against the formation of kurdistan, those areas in their countries are already a majority kurdish anyway lmfao, syrians,turks, and iranians wierdly enough, having a problem with kurds living on their own historical land just because its inside the MODERN day countries is laughable.

Last edited:
I dont hate kurds many turks dont hate kurds but kurds are like gypsys
Hahahaha no u fuckin moron. U dumbass low iq. I definetely do not see any nation below or over but its quite obivious in which manner u used the term 'gypsy'.
Gys

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake