why do we have sex drive and IQ ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
If we were asexual, and without intelligence, we would not be stressed to get marks, to get a gf, to ascend and to be so vain.

Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Evolution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
If we were asexual, and without intelligence, we would not be stressed to get marks, to get a gf, to ascend and to be so vain.

Title.
We would die out bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
The only meaning of life is to reproduce if u can’t do tht why are u here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
is a whore

giga meme tbh.you have to be unironically low IQ to believe this is the meaning of life
Holy based, brother. Life is about using our metaphysical intuition to discover the Truth.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Holy based, brother. Life is about using our metaphysical intuition to discover the Truth.
ily, anything else is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I live for the sole purpose of besmirching the family name with my pathetic existence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Pietrosiek and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5204 and TheAscendedOne
is a whore

giga meme tbh.you have to be unironically low IQ to believe this is the meaning of life

or maybe enough to just survive.
and anyway, why coming to life ? it's all a matter of suffering.
Reproduction is the only meaning to life and always will be every animal (including trees) has a way of reproducing if u can’t meet the standards of reproduction there’s no point of u being alive were born to survive and carry on our race and knowledge obviously reproduction doesn’t mean much to humans anymore as were overpopulated but to animals and plants it means a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
All I care about is validation, sex with hot girls, and myself and my family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401