Why do White Boomers compliment my beard?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
4C525A46 779B 49A0 ADA8 CD81E2BF0840

They want to be polite

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Are you whites really this low T?

Because Whites are polite and friendly, not rude and hostile like the other races.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, BoneDensity, Truecel14 and 3 others
White people are kind to those who are high trust. You look high trust

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Because white people are nice!

Because Whites are polite and friendly, not rude and hostile like the other races.
And they love to gas light, being fake friendly. Then behind their back they act like fish women.

@Octillionaire

Because Whites actually like curries

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
How can I be more polite & friendly?
It might be a hard concept to grasp, but I don't try to be polite or friendly; I simply am. My brain chemistry makes it so that I immediately understand someone's desires and feelings, and act accordingly. This is not to say I am a people-pleaser. I am polite and friendly, not stupid.

You ask me how you can be more polite and friendly. I tell you to think of someone who has been polite and friendly to you, and try to act like that person. Though it has to be spontaneous, otherwise people will think you are being malicious.

• +1
And they love to gas light, being fake friendly. Then behind their back they act like fish women.
By they you mean Whites or non-Whites?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: too much
There is no such thing as white or non white, we are all part of the human race.
This is the part I could link to several studies showing that races cluster separately in genetic tests, anthropological books demonstrating how races are remarkably different from head to toe, and doctors informing the public that someone's race can be identified by the person's sperm, blood, and the bacteria that lives in their mouth.

But you know what? I'll let you have the last word. Debates like this are tiresome and definitely not fun. And if you haven't figured it out by now, there's nothing I can do to change your mind.

• +1
This is the part I could link to several studies showing that races cluster separately in genetic tests, anthropological books demonstrating how races are remarkably different from head to toe, and doctors informing the public that someone's race can be identified by the person's sperm, blood, and the bacteria that lives in their mouth.

But you know what? I'll let you have the last word. Debates like this are tiresome and definitely not fun. And if you haven't figured it out by now, there's nothing I can do to change your mind.
It was a joke, I thought it was obvious

It was a joke, I thought it was obvious
Pardon me then. For what it's worth, I suspected it was a joke when I saw your profile picture. The White guy with the Burger King crown yelling Nigger.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Truecel14