why do white nationalists hate sex offenders so much

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant

i mean sex offenders are bad, but i don't see the reason neo-nazi gangs hate their guts so much? what is the link, are they coping whiteknights protecting muh lady?

They're fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Homosexual rapists hating heterosexual rapists

they only hate those who committed a crime on a woman or a child
I get the child one, but the toilet one is ridiculously low T they should get lynched and lit on fire cucks

I get the child one, but the toilet one is ridiculously low T they should get lynched and lit on fire cucks
just wanting to find the connection. for the aryan brotherhood, a satanic cannibal who tortures people is alright, but someone who supposedly sexually offended a woman is a dead man?

just wanting to find the connection. for the aryan brotherhood, a satanic cannibal who tortures people is alright, but someone who supposedly sexually offended a woman is a dead man?
No logic, don't try to find a connection.

They're coping baldcel manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, KrissKross and Redrighthand
I’m not defending rape or anything but it’s ironic how society wishes prison rape on a rapist because he raped someone.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and Demir

i mean sex offenders are bad, but i don't see the reason neo-nazi gangs hate their guts so much? what is the link, are they coping whiteknights protecting muh lady?

Because white nationalists truly care for their people. It's somebodys daughter, maybe it's somebodys wife or girlfriend. How would you react when it was your wife or daughter? It truly makes me mad every time a immigrant rapes white woman.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
I’m not defending rape or anything but it’s ironic how society wishes prison rape on a rapist because he raped someone.
Code of hammurabi. It should be same if you murder someone. If you murder someone, you should die too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Because white nationalists truly care for their people. It's somebodys daughter, maybe it's somebodys wife or girlfriend. It truly makes me mad every time a immigrant rapes white woman.
doesn't matter if an immigrant or a white guy raped some. they whack both.
murderers, torturers, serial killers, drug dealers hurt people. They don't lift a finger

wtf I barely give a shit.
I always think, what if it is my family or friends next time? How will future look to my possible future daughters? Will they have to live in fear of getting raped?

I always think, what if it is my family or friends next time? How will future look to my possible future daughters? Will they have to live in fear of getting raped?
I hate immigrants but I don't really give a shit about what they do to foids, I'll just move to a 90% minimum white country where ethnics are a large minority

doesn't matter if an immigrant or a white guy raped some. they whack both.
murderers, torturers, serial killers, drug dealers hurt people. They don't lift a finger
I hate all of them equally. Murderers are even worse than rapists.
I hate immigrants but I don't really give a shit about what they do to foids, I'll just move to a 90% minimum white country where ethnics are a large minority
And will there be those 90% white countries in the future at this rate? Maybe not.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
they arent exactly the most logical group of people

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Code of hammurabi. It should be same if you murder someone. If you murder someone, you should die too.

: clap: (the rock clap*)

I hate all of them equally. Murderers are even worse than rapists.

And will there be those 90% white countries in the future at this rate? Maybe not.
legit, why is it so popular to say rapists are worse than murderers just lol
1 hour of forced intercourse > being killed brutally

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps