Why do women always go on and on about therapy?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Its not just crazy girls even normie girls will recommend therapy for seemingly stupid things like I saw a drive by shooting recently and this girl said I need to get therapy for seeing a drive by shooting.

This is why I never tell girls bad things that happen to me because they always try to get me to "go to therapy" its like a weird cult. These people are more annoying then religious fanatics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, BoneDensity, Bitch and 7 others
I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
On God though, they go therapy but still be the most nasty dysfunctional bitches fl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Trilogy, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others
On God though, they go therapy but still be the most nasty dysfunctional bitches fl
Yeah I think sometimes it makes sense to move on rather then talk about a problem you have. If you dwell in your issues it can be worse then just moving on.

This forum is proof that dwelling on specific issues autistically is a bad thing

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Therapy can give you a new perspective about the problems you deal with and can be helpful in some ways. However, finding a good therapist is hard. Most therapists are insanely blue-pilled and will just gaslight you and patronize you. Therapy in the modern age is designed for women.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19036, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Therapy can give you a new perspective about the problems you deal with and can be helpful in some ways. However, finding a good therapist is hard. Most therapists are insanely blue-pilled and will just gaslight you and patronize you. Therapy in the modern age is designed for women.
My mom made me agree to go to one. (part of the agreement for me staying here). He is cool but it kind of sucks he's this chad guy with a nice wife and a surfer vibe. But yeah I would never go to a female therapist sounds awful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
Its not just crazy girls even normie girls will recommend therapy for seemingly stupid things like I saw a drive by shooting recently and this girl said I need to get therapy for seeing a drive by shooting.

This is why I never tell girls bad things that happen to me because they always try to get me to "go to therapy" its like a weird cult. These people are more annoying then religious fanatics
Women are more emotional and most of them need it and therefore think men do as well. I've been to therapy before and it CAN be effective, but highly depends on the therapist you get. It's good to get some perspective on things, in the end I used it to see if my actions were appropriate and my way if thinking was justifiable and stopped going after my therapist just agreed with most of the stuff I said

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21597 and Danish_Retard
this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
The fact that people keep recommending therapy means that they realise the world is fucked, but no one can be bothered to fix the core issues which cause mental health issues (family breakdown, modern dating issues, continuous inflation without wages matching it, gap between rich and poor getting wider every year)

Therapy is just a band aid being placed on major cracks

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21597 and 1 other person
The fact that people keep recommending therapy means that they realise the world is fucked, but no one can be bothered to fix the core issues which cause mental health issues (family breakdown, modern dating issues, continuous inflation without wages matching it, gap between rich and poor getting wider every year)

we all go through some stuff that is caused by unchangable stuff :soy: :soy: so thats what therapy fixes

• +1
Reactions: ascension

talking with a wise high iq man is 10x better than therapy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 21597 and ascension
we all go through some stuff that is caused by unchangable stuff :soy: :soy: so thats what therapy fixes

Exactly, why are so many people suffering from mental health issues now? That's the number one indicator that society is broken. These idiot normies just can't use their brains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 19036
Exactly, why are so many people suffering from mental health issues now? That's the number one indicator that society is broken. These idiot normies just can't use their brains
mark my words. narcissism. its getting stronger and stronger. you cant teach motherfuckers not to act that way. no one cares for nobody but themselves in a world thats gonna be completely over when we 6ft deep.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 11126
Society by default blames individuals not itself. The whole science of psychology explains people who are abnormal to the system.

This is fine overall things like murder should not be accepted bad behaviors should be corrected. But society is so oversocialized a boy who can't sit still at 6 years old is a problem. The percent of people who are able to adapt will become smaller and smaller and medications will be created to alter these people.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19036
Society by default blames individuals not itself. The whole science of psychology explains people who are abnormal to the system.

This is fine overall things like murder should not be accepted bad behaviors should be corrected. But society is so oversocialized a boy who can't sit still at 6 years old is a problem. The percent of people who are able to adapt will become smaller and smaller and medications will be created to alter these people.
The girls ur talking to are payed advertisement by the government to infiltrate ur life as friends and try to get you to waste as much money as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Two main reasons:

1) Women are by default emotionally unstable

2) Women don't have the capacity for critical thought and are easily influenced by propaganda to get them to spend money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 19036
Therapy is just a white girl thing. Like drinking Starbucks.

f969e41dbe60f4e72b6c4b0f047e56cdb576316d2cb336b6433bfe999542e592_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Listen to ur momma and go get your head checked, schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Bitch
Therapy is a coping mechanism for trauma. By talking about your issues, you get past the bottleneck of ur trauma and learn to accept.

Women just value personality a lot... you know. They want you to resolve ur deep-rooted issues and develop a better personality. It's all about personality.

The fact that people keep recommending therapy means that they realise the world is fucked, but no one can be bothered to fix the core issues which cause mental health issues (family breakdown, modern dating issues, continuous inflation without wages matching it, gap between rich and poor getting wider every year) Therapy is just a band aid being placed on major cracks
The thing is, if you try to explain these issues to normies, they will just label you some misogynistic schizo. Normies are so delusional. You can tell them the solutions to their problems and they’ll know you’re telling the truth, yet they’ll spit in your face because fitting in and being politically correct is more important to them. Honestly, normies are conformist retards who deserve to be enslaved by kike bankers. It’s hard to have any sympathy for them.

• +1
Reactions: ascension