Why do women look down when walking past me?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Am I so attractive they feel inferior and don’t feel good enough to look at me? Am I actually good looking but they think I’m too good for them so they date subhumans? Maybe this is why I have 0 IOI’s? This is chad trait.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Golang and 4 others
sounds like ur invisible im sorry man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420, Deleted member 5180, Pietrosiek and 2 others
You are either chad.
Or you are subhuman.
One of the 2

I look down when I walk past them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Yummyinmytummy, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
It's because u are asian so they thnik u are coronamaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2846, idkagoodusername and 7 others
Bro this happens to me too. Im walking down the road and women will look down when they walk past me or lool at their phones and look back up when they pass me.

Im coping by thinking this is a Vhad trait, but I know its a truecel trait.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yet u replied acting like I was being serious to put me down

I’m hapa and I need one surgery to become white again so kys
muh ''I can be white with surgery'' reptiles-tier autist

Women are naturally scared/disgusted by the ugly men because they're scared of them raping them

it's evolutionary

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and Over
Am I so attractive they feel inferior and don’t feel good enough to look at me? Am I actually good looking but they think I’m too good for them so they date subhumans? Maybe this is why I have 0 IOI’s? This is chad trait.
It happens to me as well I see them just looking down. It is a sign that you are a subhuman. I am facially PSL2 and they do this to me, so it's bad news for you too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, turkproducer and Pietrosiek
i have no idea, my knowledge is limitied

If you look down first they can’t do it to you.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
You are indeed giga chad dark triad they wouldn’t wanna mess with you big boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
bro u werent confident enough, did u hold frame and shower?

It's over

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5180
they are looking at your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5180
Women make eye contact while walking past you if you are good looking. It is truely over

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and janoycresva
I remember that when i was going through my "redpill" PUA phase, I'd attempt to make eye contact and seem masculine when passing Stacy's at Uni, they'd look to the side away from me. Very clearly not a good sign, I cringe thinking about those days.

If you're Chad, they either smile and make eye contact or smile and look away (if they're shy).

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I remember that when i was going through my "redpill" PUA phase, I'd attempt to make eye contact and seem masculine when passing Stacy's at Uni, they'd look to the side away from me. Very clearly not a good sign, I cringe thinking about those days.

If you're Chad, they either smile and make eye contact or smile and look away (if they're shy).
I'm never leaving my house again. I'm fucking done. Never again. The thing that sucks is that I have a thing to go to tomo and if i don't go they will imprison me in a mental ward. I'm not mentally ill, I'm just deformed. They;re treating me like I have some life threatening mental ilness. fuck them

• Love it
I'm never leaving my house again. I'm fucking done. Never again. The thing that sucks is that I have a thing to go to tomo and if i don't go they will imprison me in a mental ward. I'm not mentally ill, I'm just deformed. They;re treating me like I have some life threatening mental ilness. fuck them
just go, before u know it, you'll be back in the comfort of your home. this too shall pass, don't worry man, just look towards better times. even thats just sipping on a cup of coffee while watching your favorite show or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
just go, before u know it, you'll be back in the comfort of your home. this too shall pass, don't worry man, just look towards better times. even thats just sipping on a cup of coffee while watching your favorite show or something.
I will go but I will wear a mask and sunglasses. It will be over shortly.

• Love it

This happens to me they smile and make eye contact but when I approach them they’re cold and uninterested to me

This happens to me they smile and make eye contact but when I approach them they’re cold and uninterested to me
could be a few reasons for that.
maybe you don't look as good close up.
maybe you're not good looking enough for your conversational skills to not matter at all, so when you open your mouth, they may get turned off.
cold approach really only works for chad tbh.
maybe foids just naturally smile at better looking men but don't always want a relationship of any sort with some random guy UNLESS he's very good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
could be a few reasons for that.
maybe you don't look as good close up.
maybe you're not good looking enough for your conversational skills to not matter at all, so when you open your mouth, they may get turned off.
cold approach really only works for chad tbh.
maybe foids just naturally smile at better looking men but don't always want a relationship of any sort with some random guy UNLESS he's very good looking.
Yeah I’m kinda shit at talking to girls Cos I have fuck all interests and hobbies with them so the ones that talk to me carry the conversation

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
Yeah I’m kinda shit at talking to girls Cos I have fuck all interests and hobbies with them so the ones that talk to me carry the conversation
im the same brah, my oneitis had to force a convo out of me by asking "hey so what do you wanna do in the future?" but i fucked that one up as well by being too autismo.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
im the same brah, my oneitis had to force a convo out of me by asking "hey so what do you wanna do in the future?" but i fucked that one up as well by being too autismo.
Mentalcels ay we :(. Altho quarantine has been alright for me Cos girls pop up to me on insta so I can practice talking to them

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva
ur invisble bro im sorry happens to every non chad

my best friend is chad and a 7/10 legit ran back 50 feet to ask for his instagram after passing him on the street and girls r extra nice to him and stuff

life is brutal