Why does Average Joe/Crisck get shit on so much and not salludon

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
I don't want to start beef with anyone but why does @averagejoe get so much hate and accusations of photoshop after posting vids of himself talking whereas @Salludon doesn't even get half the attention despite the fact that he posted 5 sec clips of himself and claims results by mewing? Again no beef, both are chads.

One doesn't post often

One doesn't post often
But still the amount of hate he gets is way too much in comparison to @Salludon. I mean can't salludon also easily Photoshop his vids?

I don't want to start beef with anyone but why does @averagejoe get so much hate and accusations of photoshop after posting vids of himself talking whereas @Salludon doesn't even get half the attention despite the fact that he posted 5 sec clips of himself and claims results by mewing? Again no beef, both are chads.
salludon is master frauder

But still the amount of hate he gets is way too much in comparison to @Salludon. I mean can't salludon also easily Photoshop his vids?
Because I live a life that users here dream of living. So they hate what they can’t have

/thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 1990
salludon is master frauder
Yea maybe he is but I've seen very few threads dedicated to rip him apart meanwhile every second thread in off topic is ripping average Joe apart (obv not literally)

Because averagejoe is giga narcy and autistic while salludon is a lot more humble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 21895 and 4 others
Because I live a life that users here dream of living. So they hate what they can’t have

/thread
Because one acts like an insecure instagram foid who has the desire to show everyone how superior her life is while the other guy just lives his life

Because averagejoe is giga narcy and autistic while salludon is a lot more humble
^

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1990
salluon is a badboy

crisick gets shit on because he tells people to "stop being whiny incels"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and AlexBrown84
4B5CC80C E516 4475 A4EC 5733E75ECE7E

Crisick without frauding

Yup, being very narcy, and then talking shit about others is a recipe for others to hate you.