WHY DOES BOOGIE2988 HAS A LOVELY GF WTF BP DISPROVEN RAGE THREAD NOW

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
i've never been so pissed of as someone as i am RIGHT NOW, THIS MOTHER FUCKER BOOGIE2988 HAS SOME 20 YEAR OLD WHITE BITCH CRYING AND ON HER KNEES FOR HIM????? THIS DUDE GOT A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS LIFE SUCKS. HOW SAD HIS LIFE IS BUT THIS NUDE HAS A FUCKING GF TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE WHILE HE CAN"T EVEN AFFORD FOOD????

THIS FLAT ASSED BITCH does everything around the house while the slob of MEAT ROTS AWAY TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS LIFE SUCKS

THEN THIS NMFS CUT TO HAVING SEX AND EVEN THE BITCH SAID THAT I WAS THE BEST SEX SHE EVER HAD?? EVEN THO A FUCKING PROSTITUTE SAID THAT SHE COULDN"T EVEN FIND THIS DUDES DICK FOR A WHILE.
reminder this mf spended like 200k for hookers

then this fuckiong slob pile of shit manipulates her and tells her "this is everything wrong with me!!" making her cry, dude this bitch is convince to stay with him, she is talking about marriage talking about hown her LIFE WOULD BE OVER WITHOUT HIM,

the foid is so ugly currys here mog her. she is like a high ltb at best but the fact that a dude as boogie2988 has her pisses me off, watch the full documentary. his life is so fucking depressing and he is so disgusting to listen to. rather see this bitch with some black dude than this fucking fat jew

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
She is clearly troubled by her father leaving her, and has transferred this over to Boogie. And he is exploiting that. This girl needs therapy, not a relationship with a 49-year-old narcissist who does not actually love her back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46979
Imagine being raised in such a poor environment that Boogie1488 is the most stable and supportive relationship you've had, poor woman...

i've never been so pissed of as someone as i am RIGHT NOW, THIS MOTHER FUCKER BOOGIE2988 HAS SOME 20 YEAR OLD WHITE BITCH CRYING AND ON HER KNEES FOR HIM????? THIS DUDE GOT A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS LIFE SUCKS. HOW SAD HIS LIFE IS BUT THIS NUDE HAS A FUCKING GF TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE WHILE HE CAN"T EVEN AFFORD FOOD????

THIS FLAT ASSED BITCH does everything around the house while the slob of MEAT ROTS AWAY TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS LIFE SUCKS
View attachment 2541476
THEN THIS NMFS CUT TO HAVING SEX AND EVEN THE BITCH SAID THAT I WAS THE BEST SEX SHE EVER HAD?? EVEN THO A FUCKING PROSTITUTE SAID THAT SHE COULDN"T EVEN FIND THIS DUDES DICK FOR A WHILE.
reminder this mf spended like 200k for hookers

View attachment 2541478
then this fuckiong slob pile of shit manipulates her and tells her "this is everything wrong with me!!" making her cry, dude this bitch is convince to stay with him, she is talking about marriage talking about hown her LIFE WOULD BE OVER WITHOUT HIM,
View attachment 2541479
the foid is so ugly currys here mog her. she is like a high ltb at best but the fact that a dude as boogie2988 has her pisses me off, watch the full documentary. his life is so fucking depressing and he is so disgusting to listen to. rather see this bitch with some black dude than this fucking fat jew

tldr? who is this fat nigga?

tldr? who is this fat nigga?
boogie1488 is like an OG youtuber who fell off so bad they made documentarys about him, watch it its fulll of rage fuel, he says how much his life sucks etc, and like he is the biggest narcissist ever talking bout how he deserves 10/10 stacys

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and the MOUSE
IM STILL MAD

boogie1488 is like an OG youtuber who fell off so bad they made documentarys about him, watch it its fulll of rage fuel, he says how much his life sucks etc, and like he is the biggest narcissist ever talking bout how he deserves 10/10 stacys
he sounds like some of users here

She is clearly troubled by her father leaving her, and has transferred this over to Boogie. And he is exploiting that. This girl needs therapy, not a relationship with a 49-year-old narcissist who does not actually love her back.
Lol come on don't infantilize females, she's not a victim.