why does everyone here insult my hair when im complimented on it at work?

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
my female boss today complimented my hair and she said its so curly and asked how i maintain it i told her i just wake up
should i have admitted to not putting product and said oh yeah i take a shower and brus hit out?

regardless
so many female customers alwasy compliment my hair, jbs dont, but its alwasy foids in their 20s-40s of all races
anmd i posted a tiktok a few weeks ago of a thirst trap of me it got like 70k views and girls in the comments said my hair was perfect and i got hella dms from girls wanting to hangout
little do they know its greasy and stihinky as fuck xD no shoiwer for 10 montsh
so why do ppl here think its bad? is it bc its not this? i admit i dont have jb appeal but damn nigga getting an "NT" hairstyle like this would not suit my face xD

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
That second guy looks like shit almost looks like a negroid nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 16110
I’m incel truecel Khhcv no one compliments me. Im 5’7 ugly truecel HsuzuzuxuduhshbHAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

That second guy looks like shit almost looks like a negroid nose
thats marc gomez
we live in the same state, and i used to dream about hanging out with him and his tiktok friends and making videos together and getting girls
in this thread i tried to marc gomez maxx in the past because he had so many girls and jbs at school said how cute he was

i swear man if i was able to still rock that haircut id slay

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I’m incel truecel Khhcv no one compliments me. Im 5’7 ugly truecel HsuzuzuxuduhshbHAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh
same bro if they saw me without the mask at work they would rejectme xD

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
thats marc gomez
we live in the same state, and i used to dream about hanging out with him and his tiktok friends and making videos together and getting girls
in this thread i tried to marc gomez maxx in the past because he had so many girls and jbs at school said how cute he was

View attachment 1666427View attachment 1666428View attachment 1666429View attachment 1666430
He looks like a hairmaxxed .org user
@8PSLcel looks way cuter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
your head is nice tbh

• Hmm...
You have very nice hair tbh. If you made an effort to wash it regularly and style it properly, it would be an insane halo for you.

• Love it
yeah its because you need this hairstyle
iu

ur hair is good and NT dont listen to mfs here

• +1
Don't bother bro, I'm going to recruit you for my boysband sooon, we will mog and they will seethe as usual:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 16133
you get compliments because foids at that age are used to men being baldcel

thats marc gomez

View attachment 1666427View attachment 1666428View attachment 1666429View attachment 1666430
You need to team up James Charles

You have very nice hair tbh. If you made an effort to wash it regularly and style it properly, it would be an insane halo for you.
i hate washingt my hair nigga lol havent done it rsince june7th 2021 and i got my hair cut short recently so i wouldnt even know what it looks like wahsed xD

nigga who is this king ready guy
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new
in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most
dangerous district of France on the Quran
im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER

quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou

im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

Attachments

• 2C9BA6BA-DBD1-4861-BAC2-68F1104DABDA.jpeg
    2C9BA6BA-DBD1-4861-BAC2-68F1104DABDA.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new
in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most
dangerous district of France on the Quran
im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER

quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou

im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head
nigga none of that made sense :/

Post photo of face again

James is the only true irl Dark Triad Schizo maxxed poster

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii
Young white men are homo in 2022 or WHAT ? Where are the James Dean, Schwarz, etc... From the past..