Why does everyone irl hate me ?

mogstar

mogstar

Spoiler: because I’m very ugly

I don't know why people hate me

I try my best to be social, but these last two years, during circumstances I shut myself out. I used to talk to everyone I meet, all the time. Know people hate me, they say every single day how annoying I am. It is so much hate towards me and I don't know why. I always try to be better person, help and be kind to everyone. People treat me bad and I want it to stop so badly. Sometimes I think it is because I was in depression, so know it's all coming back to me trough hate of other people. They say I am stupid and ugly with a massive head , they are always talking about something I said. How can they hate me for no reason? I never did, as long as I could remember, anything wrong to anyone. So why do I have to go trough this alone over this couple years?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeartOfStone, Deleted member 14392, Chintuck22 and 3 others
@personalityinkwell @FastBananaCEO @TraumatisedOgre @Monk @lutte
@LondonVillie
Not a copypasta btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 11053

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and mogstar
Why do you care. Do what you want to do

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and mogstar
Yeah, same. And it‘s cause we‘re ugly

if everyone hates you it puts you into a place where you can do whatever you without fearing judgment because your going to be hated regardless so why not do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Albeacho, amichadpossibly? and 2 others
ugly + based = social outcast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Low IQ and low social inteligence

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
And copying other people

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Low IQ and low social inteligence
My iq is high ngl but my EQ is low af
And copying other people
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

I try my best to be social, but these last two years, during circumstances I shut myself out. I used to talk to everyone I meet, all the time. Know people hate me, they say every single day how annoying I am. It is so much hate towards me and I don't know why. I always try to be better person, help and be kind to everyone. People treat me bad and I want it to stop so badly. Sometimes I think it is because I was in depression, so know it's all coming back to me trough hate of other people. They say I am stupid and ugly with a massive head , they are always talking about something I said. How can they hate me for no reason? I never did, as long as I could remember, anything wrong to anyone. So why do I have to go trough this alone over this couple years?
same, but for u its bc u focus way too much on ur looks, for other guys its looks alone

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar
Some people are just born to be rejects.

i think everyones kinda getting bored of the trolls port ngl, also bigdicc asked me to tell you to message him
How am I a troll ? I’m a horse with a narrow ipd I’m not overreacting anything

How am I a troll ? I’m a horse with a narrow ipd I’m not overreacting anything
ur 6'4 with 25 inch bidelts, large skull, good hair, good coloring, nt, slay at parties all the time (even getting invited to one is rare for most people), model tier jaw, high t, average eyes (long pfl, long lashes, pct etc) everyone on here knows ur trolling lol

ur 6'4 with 25 inch bidelts, large skull, good hair, good coloring, nt, slay at parties all the time (even getting invited to one is rare for most people), model tier jaw, high t, average eyes (long pfl, long lashes, pct etc) everyone on here knows ur trolling lol
Why do u gaslight me ? My bideltoid isn’t 25 inches jfl it’s nowhere near that more like 20-21. I have low Pfl and slight nct and I don’t slay at all I’m literally a kv

Why do u gaslight me ? My bideltoid isn’t 25 inches jfl it’s nowhere near that more like 20-21. I have low Pfl and slight nct and I don’t slay at all I’m literally a kv
not what u told me, and ive seen you, u dont have nct and u also told me ur pfl was 34mm which i can assume is correct considering ur skull size and height

cope thread, i've seen subhumans that have alot of friends and are very social and loved, your just born to be a social out cast sadly

😢

not what u told me, and ive seen you, u dont have nct and u also told me ur pfl was 34mm which i can assume is correct considering ur skull size and height
My Pfl is 30 mm and I have nct

Because you put space before the question mark.

They had said to your face you're annoying? Who?

• +1
if everyone hates you it puts you into a place where you can do whatever you without fearing judgment because your going to be hated regardless so why not do whatever you want
This is EXACTLY how I look at it. Another think I think of is that if I am not in any physical danger to not feel anxious. It may be uncomfortable in the moment but the moment will pass. I also always remind myself life can end any moment in a freak accident so try not to overthink the little things in the past too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, BigJimsWornOutTires and mogstar
Perhaps they see you as being selfish. Thinking only about yourself. But also, it could be how you look at others when they look at you. Do you have a habit of staring at little people, such as children? Do you have a conspicuous custom of staring at women, in general? Most people don't appreciate being stared at. Even if you're a Chad. Women today, prefer to be the tigers. They want to hunt you. Not the other way around. Unless she likes you too. Although even that depends. Especially, if she's a fucking nutbag. Ugh. Those are the ones men can never figure out.

• Love it
Perhaps they see you as being selfish. Thinking only about yourself. But also, it could be how you look at others when they look at you. Do you have a habit of staring at little people, such as children? Do you have a conspicuous custom of staring at women, in general? Most people don't appreciate being stared at. Even if you're a Chad. Women today, prefer to be the tigers. They want to hunt you. Not the other way around. Unless she likes you too. Although even that depends. Especially, if she's a fucking nutbag. Ugh. Those are the ones men can never figure out.
You’re a good user

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
BigJimsWornOutTires
Oooooohhh.

tenor.gif

they are jealous of your height