Why does my face look weird in pics outside? Why do I look better in selfies?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
It doesn't happen in selfies, but most of the time when i'm outside and I try to take a pic of myself with front camera from far away, it makes all my features look compressed and squished together.

Not going to post myself, but i've also seen it happen with psl god candids.
It's not to the same extent as me but here Maher kinda looks like he has down syndrome:
Maher

His eyes look weirdly small, his jaw looks shit and so do his lips. He'd look a lot better if you saw him irl and in his selfies he also mogs.

Compare it to this:
Maher2

I legit think most people look better in selfies unless lighting is ideal. I see a closer resemblance to what I see in the mirror in my selfies anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18153
depends on face

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Screenshot 2022 09 09 at 184236

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and CEO of Sex
selfie distortion simply makes your face look better than it actually is. think about it, if you were making a cell phone camera for narcy teens, wouldn't you at least try to design it so that the subject looks as flattering as possible with that cam?
i look decent in selfies but in professional pics i look beyond brutal subhuman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and ROTTING
selfie distortion simply makes your face look better than it actually is. think about it, if you were making a cell phone camera for narcy teens, wouldn't you at least try to design it so that the subject looks as flattering as possible with that cam?
i look decent in selfies but in professional pics i look beyond brutal subhuman
i look kinda the same but also different

Outside lighting is very harsh and brutal. Even at Mahers body fat it highlights cheek fat folds

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Outside lighting is very harsh and brutal. Even at Mahers body fat it highlights cheek fat folds
aren't outside pics supposed to be better? Does it just depend what time it is?