Why does natural blue eyes look so attractive

Ofc it still matters. No wonder the biggest gigachad in history up to date is Hernán Drago.

Zyzz still looked ethnic after all the gymmaxxing + surgeries he did. He would have looked insane if he had blue eyes
No offence, but this just sounds like projection right now. Why would he have to look "insane"? He already looks good enough, sure blue eyes would make him look way better but he really doesn't need to look any better than he is if his main goal is to ascend and generally be attractive, surgery and gymaxxing were enough for him to ascend and look desirable to foids and that's evident in his pictures with many of them. You don't need to reach peak perfection in order to be desirable and sleep with women, you just need to have a face and body shape that don't look repulsive to the eye and are pleasing enough to look at.

Again your argument is basically like saying "You can't have good computer performance without having shit ton amounts of ram!"

Last edited:
You would think its just a placebo but it does seem to make girls more attractive when they have it. Or is it just the status of being white idk.

But meeks got famous off of his face and he has natural blue eyes but I doubt contacts would provide the same instinctive attractiveness. Maybe white people are magical
I’ve always been way more attracted to girls with blue eyes but I thought it was just because I had blue eyes lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12220
vxcwggdkhto31.png
@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Tyson Beckford are /were all insanely good looking as is, but would look otherwordly with light blue eyes
Really? post a morph of it, would like striking/uncanny af