Why does nobody look like me remotely?

ProBono

ProBono

Ginger Lover
Never seen another specimen in my life. Average life of mixed race mutt I will never ever have a racial tribe to belong to and claim racial superiority over all others with.... :feelsrope:Every asian is jealous and has homocidal tendencies to kill me and every white no doubt regards me as an abused cutecel dog

My skull shape is objectively weird, and my twink death will be one for the ages...

All I ever wanted was to belong to the white tribe... :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo: Can any orgcels relate?

Never seen another specimen in my life. Average life of mixed race mutt I will never ever have a racial tribe to belong to and claim racial superiority over all others with.... :feelsrope:Every asian is jealous and has homocidal tendencies to kill me and every white no doubt regards me as an abused cutecel dog

My skull shape is objectively weird, and my twink death will be one for the ages...

All I ever wanted was to belong to the white tribe... :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo: Can any orgcels relate?
🏳️‍⚧️