• +1
Reactions: Sens
It's nuclear codes in a suitcase.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, datboijj, WeiWei and 1 other person
POOtin, get it?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Yeah, he got cancer a few years ago, that's actually among the reasons why he has started the war.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and .*my*.
Yeah, he got cancer a few years ago, that's actually among the reasons why he has started the war.
Apparently there is a lot of info online about cancer. But why the fuck start a war? Is that like a schizo desire to add territory before he dies?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Apparently there is a lot of info online about cancer. But why the fuck start a war? Is that like a schizo desire to address territory before he dies?
I mean, you rule the biggest country at the planet, have so much money that you can't even spend them, you have everything, every eurocuck is scared of you, retards from 3rd world praise you, and you gonna die sooner or later. What would you do?

It's not about territory, it's more about people who live here, for him ukrainians, belarussians, russians are basically the same people, and it's a great opportunity to conquer Ukraine and be remember as one of the greatest leaders that Russia ever had.

Russians thought they would conquer Ukraine in a matters of days/weeks, i think Putin would never start this if he knew how it's really gonna be.

• +1
Apparently there is a lot of info online about cancer. But why the fuck start a war? Is that like a schizo desire to add territory before he dies?
He got blood cancer

• Woah
  • +1