Why does this happen every time I get called ugly? (Psychological)

T

Turtle

Silver
Whenever I get called ugly by someone, I become literally 100% fucking CONVINCED that I'm the single most unique looking young white guy that person has ever seen and ever will see, like I'm the only young white guy who they find that uniquely ugly and Bizarre looking

It's annoying as fuck and makes me spiral so much, there's been times when I've been called ugly and I impulsively asked them how often they see other young white guys who are as weird looking as me just to try and assure myself that they find others besides just me ugly

Why exactly does my brain make me 100% believe I'm the only ugly young white guy? Any ideas from you guys?

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 16346, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
they say it to you to hurts your feelings my brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
they say it to you to hurts your feelings my brother
It's not just people calling me it directly tho, if a woman in public gives me a disgusted look I become genuinely convinced that I'm the most ugliest young white guy she's seen ever, and that I'm the only one she's had such an extreme reaction to

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
It's not just people calling me it directly tho, if a woman in public gives me a disgusted look I become genuinely convinced that I'm the most ugliest young white guy she's seen ever, and that I'm the only one she's had such an extreme reaction to
maybe you are trucel tier then, my condolence brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
its cuz u probably ugly bro. sad truth but it is wat it is

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Whenever I get called ugly by someone, I become literally 100% fucking CONVINCED that I'm the single most unique looking young white guy that person has ever seen and ever will see, like I'm the only young white guy who they find that uniquely ugly and Bizarre looking

It's annoying as fuck and makes me spiral so much, there's been times when I've been called ugly and I impulsively asked them how often they see other young white guys who are as weird looking as me just to try and assure myself that they find others besides just me ugly

Why exactly does my brain make me 100% believe I'm the only ugly young white guy? Any ideas from you guys?
what do you do to be called ugly lol
do u argue with them or something

I'm ugly?

What
its cuz u probably ugly bro. sad truth but it is wat it is
What im asking is why I become immediately headstrong convinced that they find not a single other young white guy as ugly as me

What

What im asking is why I become immediately headstrong convinced that they find not a single other young white guy as ugly as me
cuz u probably is

Turtle long time no see

Yes you are ugly and autistic

Guy on the left is the ugliest

Do you get called ugly irl or just online?

Turtle is also from the UK.

He got mogged and called ugly so much that it made him go cuckoo. It's the fate of many UK-cels. Worst place to be for an ugly male.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds