• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Swagwaffle
Zesto send me voice clip i want to hear too :feelswhere::feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

Well, I guess I am what those incel guys would call a "Chad" and I gotta say: Yikes! That said, y'all gotta realize THANKS FOR THE GOLD OP! Welp! Like... wow! I can't even... Welp! Yikes! Y'all

USER TAG = CHADLET
USER TAG = GIGACHAD

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I type like Japanese ELL, get me used to contact with Japanese not speak English well while stay for month in Tokyo. Leave end of December so everyday in preparation.

Zesto send me voice clip i want to hear too :feelswhere::feelsautistic:

That special for @FiveFourManlet to make up for what I did to him.

I humiliated him on incels.is but I make up for it now. https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/

I different person back then, not understand how snakes they were. Thought they were friends but abandoned me, yet FiveFour did not.

He is here with me while those people I mocked him with turn their back on me.

I let him hear my voice as penance.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I type like Japanese ELL, get me used to contact with Japanese not speak English well while stay for month in Tokyo. Leave end of December so everyday in preparation.

I humiliated him on incels.is but I make up for it now. https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/

I different person back then, not understand how snakes they were. Thought they were friends but abandoned me, yet FiveFour did not.

:feelsez:

• +1

Bruh incels cannot be your friend

• +1
Bruh incels cannot be your friend

Happy5

I have many computer friend and anime friend.

I have meatspace friend two. Chinese boy and Chinese girl.

Well, I guess I am what those incel guys would call a "Chad" and I gotta say: Yikes! That said, y'all gotta realize THANKS FOR THE GOLD OP! Welp! Like... wow! I can't even... Welp! Yikes! Y'all

USER TAG = CHADLET
USER TAG = GIGACHAD
UPDOOTED FOR DOGGO FRIEND I!!1