Why don't ethnics want to go back to their home countries

Deleted member 20056

Deleted member 20056

racepill victim #2
It's honestly not as bad as it sounds, save up for a few years then travel there, due to foreign halo you are already around HTN in appeal especially with an American/UK accent.

You'll moneymog most men and won't have a problem getting a job especially if you have tertiary education. Your pheno is already common so no racism or discrimination.

If you do a little softmaxxing overall you'll probably be way above average cause third world cels don't looksmax, add that to foreign halo and you have chadlite smv.

Houses, property and ife is more cheaper too.

Basically like those white guys who relocate to Thailand or something, but you share a similar pheno so it's easier to blend in and you get similar advantages to the white guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 16058
Think about it like this you faggot, you live in france and you are a russian from russia, would you want to go back to that shithole to be forced to go into war?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ballskin, Moldovancel and 3 others
I wonder why

83830CAB C8B2 48D7 9786 339559D1D577
C48A1D42 C6A4 4B91 988F A2BA58FD4CC8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ballskin, Deleted member 6128 and 15 others
Think about it like this you faggot, you live in france and you are a russian from russia, would you want to go back to that shithole to be forced to go into war?
Nah that's understandable tbh. But not all ethnics come from war-torn countries or countries in war

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Nah that's understandable tbh. But not all ethnics come from war-torn countries or countries in war
Most of the ethnics are here because of that or because they looked for jobs. Wars and other shit caused by whites so let them fix the shit they have done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
My ping to servers for video games I play would be too high from Somalia and I'd have to play on shitty servers.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 20056
Just live in the rich parts

Easy to do as a Western ethnic
Just be ukrainian and get a german passport just by living 1 month in germany theory. Meanwhile ethnics live for 6 - 12 years and are deported.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20056
My ping to servers for video games I play would be too high from Somalia and I'd have to play on shitty servers.
You show up as a wealthy western educated Somali nigga you'll basically be a demigod there, you could probably even get into the government or sth.

Yeah exactly why don't people get this lol.
cause as soon as you step off your property, you're back in a 3rd world shithole. Dogshit quality of life, even if you're rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 20056
You show up as a wealthy western educated Somali nigga you'll basically be a demigod there, you could probably even get into the government or sth.
Sure, but I don't want that kind of burden/political playground. Plus there's always the risk I get assassinated for stepping out of line. There's realistically no way to fix the country as long as retarded Islam and cultural practices remain invasive. When half your population cna't work the economy is fucked. A nearby country like Kenya is in a much better position bc they're less religious and less culturally extreme.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
cause as soon as you step off your property, you're back in a 3rd world shithole. Dogshit quality of life, even if you're rich
Cope you live in a high class gated community with fellow rich people, not every square inch of third world countries are a shit hole lol.

Even celebrities have holiday homes in Jamaica and the Bahamas and live there for months :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Richard_Hungwell
Cope you live in a high class gated community with fellow rich people, not every square inch of third world countries are a shit hole lol.

Even celebrities have holiday homes in Jamaica and the Bahamas and live there for months :hnghn:
K, so you're stuck in a gated community. Still sucks. Can't even travel anywhere without pollution and overcrowding in these shitholes

But it wouldn't be like that at all

In the west you might become a millionaire and have a 4 bed family house paid off and a middle class lifestyle to show for it.

But if you go back, you are not going to living in slums, youll have servants and a much higher standard of living.

If you make your money before you go back you can live like the elite in places like this.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Because they don't want to live surrounded by other stinking third world retards like themselves.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
It's honestly not as bad as it sounds, save up for a few years then travel there, due to foreign halo you are already around HTN in appeal especially with an American/UK accent.

You'll moneymog most men and won't have a problem getting a job especially if you have tertiary education. Your pheno is already common so no racism or discrimination.

If you do a little softmaxxing overall you'll probably be way above average cause third world cels don't looksmax, add that to foreign halo and you have chadlite smv.

Houses, property and ife is more cheaper too.

Basically like those white guys who relocate to Thailand or something, but you share a similar pheno so it's easier to blend in and you get similar advantages to the white guy.
its better to conquer in the country they born in than to retreat

its evolution