Why don’t mods ban @penumo….

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Whatever the fuck his current name is. JFL, at penumocytosis name as if an incel forum would understand it.
He is nothing but a gay faggot kid.

Can show his leaked videos of him getting penetrated by his gf.
It got leaked all over the uni watsapp groups. But I think Mods would ban me and it’s illegal to share/post someone’s nude online.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14693, Zeruel and 2 others
U go to uni with him?

who cares.

So he gets pegged? Ppl thought I was joking when I intuitively knew he was getting pegged.

Women exist to dominate twinks in 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Whatever the fuck his current name is. JFL, at penumocytosis name as if an incel forum would understand it.

It got leaked all over the uni watsapp groups. But I think Mods would ban me and it’s illegal to share/post someone’s nude online.
imagine being so envious you make up the fact that a guy is getting pegged caging

send bro
i dont believe u

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
who cares.
Idk

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, cytoplasm, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
Send them vids in pms
Or discord

Ban him for what? The same description most users here are?
Would see ngl. Would also prove a lot of you subhuman copers wrong. I know I had my doubts, same with the select few heroes here I want to believe.