Why don’t more people shoplift

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I would have shoplifted if they sold meats . Nothing else is worth anything anyway I just buy a coke and some cigarettes and leave.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, angelo, Bushman and 4 others
Most people can anticipate risk and feel stress about it, so it's not worth feeling like you might go to jail over like $50 worth of shit.

Most people can anticipate risk and feel stress about it, so it's not worth feeling like you might go to jail over like $50 worth of shit.
They’re losers they should pop a Benzo and do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and slavicpsycho
gypsies and low class slavs do it all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Bushman, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I loved being poor
Shoplifted food tastes good
Shoplifted clothes look better

• +1
Reactions: angelo, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
A lot of people think they will get caught for everything

They think dont do that you will go to jail. well you have to get caught first lol. I mean what kind of security camera will be checking grocery aisle they just check electronics and maybe clothes. no camera man is watching the grocery aisle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Drugs wear off. If you could do drugs and feel great forever, everyone would do them.
Benzo kills inhib. You only need 5 minutes to shoplift

A lot of people think they will get caught for everything

They think dont do that you will go to jail. well you have to get caught first lol. I mean what kind of security camera will be checking grocery aisle they just check electronics and maybe clothes. no camera man is watching the grocery aisle
And if I were to do it I would go to 10 different stores. So if they get suspicious their suspicion would wear off before I come back.

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
I used to know this guy at my work who would drive far away and go to grocery stores and just put so much in a cart and walk out. used to pick up a bill off the ground and pretend he paid with it in his hand. grocery stores are so busy no one is going to check man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 23558
shoplift bic lighters

And if I were to do it I would go to 10 different stores. So if they get suspicious their suspicion would wear off before I come back.
legit and always wear different clothes with covid mask. steal from one store then 2 months later you pop back up with different clothes and different covid mask. no one will remember the guy who stole some steak for 2 months come on

• Love it
I used to steal all the time. So much that I couldn't even enter a shop without thinking 'why buy when you can steal?'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, angelo, Deleted member 30918 and 1 other person
I would have shoplifted if they sold meats . Nothing else is worth anything anyway I just buy a coke and some cigarettes and leave.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Bushman and Deleted member 23558
i stole a candybar and got caugt. they fined me 250€ and ever since i dont wanna steal anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KIVVV, angelo, Deleted member 28117 and 1 other person
Shoplifting is morally wrong!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 23558
i stole a candybar and got caugt. they fined me 250€ and ever since i dont wanna steal anymore
non nt trait: getting caught shoplifting, low inhib oofy dofy can steal tvs and no one knows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and depressionmaxxing
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Last edited:
  • JFL
Its kinda Impossible. What U can do though is Open a Packet with scissors and Take Something Out and maybe eat it on the Spot to be sure

• JFL
I do it all the time lol its how i get all my supplements I only pussied out once cause there were 4 black security guards and they were staring at me

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 30918
I live in a crime infested shithole where the prisons are overcrowded.
The authorities will not jail you for petty theft because they need every little bit of space for violent offenders

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 23558